The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

We used to drink gallons of this stuff in London. SO powerful. My Jamaican girlfriend used to warm it up on the stove!

My old bandmates brother/sister duo's tune...a soundscape. I went to the dollar store..bought a ginger...got some gloves and shiny paper..made a performance art vid for them. "FOC, of course."

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Onion is the most Polish vegetable.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Unregistered User
Pretty sure it's drank in Scotland more than anywhere else in the UK. It's the drink most associated with "neds" our term for "chavs". You are one of these people now Cat, don't try to fight it

It is. But we'd run you close.

Good girl Cat!! Have you had it yet? Buckfast gets a bad rep but its the best drink around.
I'm saving it for when the xmas decorations go up. I usually play music, get a bit pished. Looking forward to it, should happen this weekend!

I got engaged on Thanksgiving Day. My Girlfriend is now officially my Fiancée. ♥
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I got engaged on Thanksgiving Day. My Girlfriend is now officially my Fiancée. ♥
Congrats Holden. What's her favorite movie?