Movies with major twists

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I ruined my life watching Oldboy and the Prestige, back-to-back.
oh bugger. now i'm going to have to wait a year to see oldboy

ot for a sec - my husband loves loves asian films but keeps putting off oldboy. is it super nightmare inducing scary or something?

i loved the mist twist, scarlet, but i also loved usual suspects so you can forgive me.

did you read the book? i found book readers were very scathing of the end.

10 cloverfield lane=- i'm not talking about the final act either. i had no idea what it was about
the babadook - i had no idea what that was about either
dont breathe
the village - same. had no idea what it was about

Welcome to the human race...
Nah, it's more of a twisted psychological thriller that has a few moments of comparatively extreme sex and violence.

Nah, it's more of a twisted psychological thriller that has a few moments of comparatively extreme sex and violence.
maybe he just cant find it at the moment. i'll ask. thanks iro.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
I don't know how different the Netflix offerings are over there, but that's where I found it. Pretty sure the Spike Lee version can be avoided at all costs.

The original Saw is still a great twist, memento does certainly have a kind of twist ending and vanilla sky's blew my mind the most under rated movie ever made.

Watched Seven (1995) last night and I am still disappointed. No twist but a surprise casting choice kept under wraps on top of heavy color grading.