The Secret Life of cinemaafficionado

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I speal a few but cant tipe in any of them
Speal (spiel) is right!
噢噢耶 好烦人,家伙伴 !

I assumed Des was someone from the past ever since he first popped up, I didn't know or care who. My interactions with him were good.
There's too much banning around here!

Think we should probably let this CA/Des stuff die. He's banned now and even though i don't like him i'm not a fan of badmouthing/mocking someone who can't respond. I mean we all know he's reading this.

Think we should probably let this CA/Des stuff die. He's banned now and even though i don't like him i'm not a fan of badmouthing/mocking someone who can't respond. I mean we all know he's reading this.
I see what youre saying. The fact that hes been contacting Yoda for 4 years now shows some mental health issues

I see what youre saying. The fact that hes been contacting Yoda for 4 years now shows some mental health issues
You think he would move one

Who the hell is Des? CA is a troll-legeend
There's an obvious difference between trolling, and being a dumba**.

CA/Des was a dumba**. Plain and simple. No trolling whatsoever.

If he's been trolling Yoda for 4 years I think it's a bit more than that cYN. I mean he's been threatening the guy.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Terrorists Should Be Treated As Enemy Combatants is 100% CA-core. How come I did not link them?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

If he's been trolling Yoda for 4 years I think it's a bit more than that cYN. I mean he's been threatening the guy.
Yes, that's what I said.

Yes, that's what I said.

Sorry. Ive got goldfish brain at the momet.

How on earth do people get to that level. I just dont understand it. And to come back under a new name and conti ue thinki9ng they wont be recognised by reg mofos.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
@Yoda

Was "Des" still in the same location as Cinema used to be? Is that how he was busted?

Nope. It was a few things, and I'd rather not list them because it would just make it easier for people to do this. Though admittedly, in this particular case, I doubt he could suppress the same, er, quirks, and poor intellectual habits, that would probably tip us off anyway.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Nope. It was a few things, and I'd rather not list them because it would just make it easier for people to do this. Though admittedly, in this particular case, I doubt he could suppress the same, er, quirks, and poor intellectual habits, that would probably tip us off anyway.
The plot thickens!

Guy sure wants to be a Mofo. If your watching Cinema/Des/Jason Bourne or whoever you are hope you are well.

Guy sure wants to be a Mofo.
He had a chance. Yoda knew he was CA for about a month before banning him and it wasn't brought up again after i asked him the first time, it was his choice to make that violence thead.