R.I.P Des

Tools    

R.I.P

May he rest in pieces. And never be remembered.

(Neither of these people are him btw, even though he tries to present it as such. )

Here's some of his most inspirational quotes...

Lack of common sense is universal. If everyone learned to respond with " yes sir " , " no sir ", during a stop, even if unjustified, there would be a lot less deaths.
I know a lot more than you
" Supporters " like you really only hurt Yoda's cause, if one is to be judged by the " friends ' he keeps around.
And your paranoia interprets my humor as hostile.
What we have here is a failure to communicate but I won't lose any sleep if you choose not to.
Originally Posted by Des
You must have forgot the few million dollars that Michael used to settle out of court. ( I hope you are not one of those Holocaust deniers ).
The only real cure for sexual predators is castration, it they happen to be male.
Females probably require a lobotomy.

What a turd. 💩

Originally Posted by Des
Grown man usually don't worship child molesters, unless.....
With your ignorance, it's a wonder you were allowed here but make no mistake,
keep insulting members and you will get banned.
Oh, the irony.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Desgate

The two things i found funny were the "I'm in Mensa!" thread because it was classic CA and the Violence thread because of the Irony. Otherwise i agree it was just sad and awkward, especially after i asked him if he was CA; probably shouldn't have done that i expected Yoda to tell me i was wrong. I dropped it after that anyway.

You didn't miss much: over the years it's steadily drifted from funny and zany to clumsy and sad.
Whereas my record here reads like this: clumsy to sad to sad to more sad to depressed (followed by 2 and a half days of really really funny back in early 2016... possibly drug induced) to suicidal then back to sad to a momentary glimmer of hope... and... back to sad.

This rounds out to a long term grade (including the curve) of Melancholia and voted most likely to sucksneeze (that's where you suck in a lot of air that suddenly stops in your throat which causes you to sneeze violently.)

You can't win an argument just by being right!
You didn't miss much: over the years it's steadily drifted from funny and zany to clumsy and sad.
(that's where you suck in a lot of air that suddenly stops in your throat which causes you to sneeze violently.)
Try very hard not to sneeze violently, cap. Something like that is what cracked me of my ribs. Ouchies

This turd reminds me of the 'Cybernetic Ghost'/Turkatron from ATHF; who always lied about what he was.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
(that's where you suck in a lot of air that suddenly stops in your throat which causes you to sneeze violently.)
Try very hard not to sneeze violently, cap. Something like that is what cracked me of my ribs. Ouchies

OMG auto correct got me again. Supposed to read-cracked 4 of my ribs.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I think one thread is enough bandwidth to waste on that strange little man.

Closed.