Need help finding a movie about two con-men

Tools    

Can someone please help me out with this one movie? It's a movie about two con-men, and one of them is the brains of the group, and the other one is stupid, and they somehow acquire a lot of cash from somewhere illegally, and also the smart guy starts dating a girl who pretends to be a high school teacher, but really is a cop and has them under surveillance, but later she falls in love with him. I also remember she has a white poodle. It's a comedy, not very serious. The movie is either American or European. It is not a new movie (not after 2010 or something), but not too old either - in color, with decent cinematography. The main characters are all white. Thanks.

No, that's not it, sorry.

some more details would help i think, is the cop blond/brunette etc. are the guys in their 30's/40's/90's? glasses on any of them? things like that

I remember the undercover police woman having dark hair - definitely not blonde.I remember that she has a white poodle and pretending to be a teacher so she would seem more attractive to the main con-man, who she does not know is a thief, because he is lying to her as well. The main characters are around 30. I don't remember glasses. It's not bandits, Brothers Bloom, or Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. Thanks.