Anyone know any good movies with spiders

Tools    

Anyone know any good movies with spiders that are as big as humans that spin webs?

The only one that springs to mind is Eight Legged Freaks.

Kingdom of the Spiders and Arachnophobia are great killer spider flicks, but they're not that big,,,

Any movies that spiders spin webs to catch humans would be fine I love this kind of horror

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Beast from Haunted Cave (1959)

I reviewed it here, with pictures of cob webs too, check it out. Link
who was the author please,cr? if it was the book i'm thinking of it terrified me when i read it. my older sisters as well

The Incredible Shrinking Man
LOL. Name doesnt ring a bell

who was the author please,cr? if it was the book i'm thinking of it terrified me when i read it. my older sisters as well
The guy who wrote the movie, also wrote the original story, Charles B. Griffith.

I tried to see if there was a book called Beast from Haunted Cave, but I couldn't find anything. Does this sound familiar?
Gangster Alexander Ward, his girl friend, Gypsy Boulet, and two henchmen come to Deadwood, South Dakota with the idea of stealing a few gold bars. They enlist the aid of a local ski instructor, Gil Jackson, and plan to use him as a guide out of the territory after the robbery. However, a blizzard forces them to take refuge in Jackson's cabin, where Gypsy lowers the inside temperature by giving the cold shoulder to Ward, her former sweetie until she saw Jackson. Ward don't care, as he plans to kill Jackson after they have no further use of him. But they had used an explosion in a cave to serve as a distraction during the heist, and this explosion had irritated the big spider that lived there and, sure enough, all hands have to seek refuge in the cave from the fury of the storm.

Thanks but not the one, CR. I'll do some googling. Good book

You mean me? Kei's cousin?

the Haunting of toby jugg. Cant remember if i pm'd you last night, CR If you read it let me know if it scares an adult. From memory that author is aqn occultist who was mixed up with some pretty nasty people.

edit: a quick google indicates nothing about nasty people except a one off lunch with Crowley. Jury still out on whether he was nasty nasty or just a belligerent, privileged arse hat. Both were occultist but not aqll occultists are nasty. Happy reading.

Sheldob is an amazing Spider.