Stirchley’s Fashion Thread

Tools    

Sack the town, you mean?
Sure, why not.

Rita Ora is a walking fashion magazine.

I like the first dress, i have one similar but it isn't off-the-shoulder, and the split doesn't go up so high! Very nice dress though, Rita looks gorgeous in it.

Love feathered dresses. This one was worn by Kellie Pickler at the CMAs today. Reminds me of Julianne Moore’s lovely dress that she wore to the Met Gala.

You can't win an argument just by being right!

Love feathered dresses. This one was worn by Kellie Pickler at the CMAs today. Reminds me of Julianne Moore’s lovely dress that she wore to the Met Gala.

I don't know who that first one is but that's lovely. Has be autiful colours.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Up above, the woman in range has stunning legs!

Twiggy. My favorite model of all time. Except for the 2nd outfit, the clothes don’t look dated at all. I would wear the pink dress.

Another beautiful English model was Jean Shrimpton.

I would wear her outfit in the 3rd photo today & not look the least bit dated though it’s from the Sixties.

Love this outfit Alessandra Ambrosio is wearing. The dress is too short, but she carries it off well. Even her coffee cup matches.

This is a fun thread. I'm partial to tan slimjeans, but I think I ll get a pair of white ones for summer. I wonder if you 're familiar with either the old (old)Dick Van Dyke or the (not quite as old) Mary Tyler Moore shows. I always got a kick out of seeing Mary's outfits . They have the DIck Van Dyke reruns playing here these days, and it seems to me some of her outfits - cropped slim pants and sporty yet sexy sweaters- are every bit as stylish today.

Oh I also like how the 'rich' gal (forgot her name) on Two Broke Girls dressed.(lots of tan slacks lol)

This is a fun thread. I always got a kick out of seeing Mary's outfits . They have the DIck Van Dyke reruns playing here these days, and it seems to me some of her outfits - cropped slim pants and sporty yet sexy sweaters- are every bit as stylish today.
Thanks. MTM’s slacks & sweaters look just as great today, as you say. She had a great figure.

I posted this last week, but, somehow, the post disappeared.

Two very pretty dresses I have not seen before.

I would love to have this coat. But, unlike Katie Holmes, I would not wear a $4,000 coat with flats & jeans like she does.