Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

Eyes Wide Shut, absolutely hated this film.

Too many others to list.
Eyes Wide Shut and Batman & Robin - can't finish both of them.

Really tried to finish this movie, but it just did not come off.

Only moderately interesting though I love photography.

Castaway - OMG I'd rather be cast away on that very island than plod through the hours of that plotless exercise in boredom.

Castaway - OMG I'd rather be cast away on that very island than plod through the hours of that plotless exercise in boredom.
LOL. I actually like Castaway, but I can understand people hating it.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
LOL. I actually like Castaway, but I can understand people hating it.
LOL. Was it Madonna's hot physique? If you've got it flaunt it!

I won't dance. Don't ask me...

Horrible. Even Nathalie Baye was over-acting in this mess, which she never does.
Really? I'm fascinated everything made by Dolan. Sometimes it's like watching an accident - You don't want to look and You can't stop staring.

Really? I'm fascinated everything made by Dolan. Sometimes it's like watching an accident - You don't want to look and You can't stop staring.
I’ve never heard of him.

First hour was quite good. Then the cute kid & his cute dog arrived & I was tired of it.

The ****ing Snowman. Absolutely terrible movie that doesnt even look like its a real movie because of how broken the plot and editing is. I thought Geostorm would be the worst film I would have to sit through this year but then I saw Snowman, and Geostorm at least managed to have a complete script and resolution even if it was thought out by a 6 year old.

For all your recasting needs
I can't believe it but a couple of my favorite movies have been mentioned above.
As far as movies I couldn't finish, there are so many but to start:
Any Bond movie with Pierce Brosnan

Tank/Freeter, I tank so you don't have to.
Frogs...

And this is from a guy who saw all of Manos Hands of Fate.

Annie Hall. Tried watching it a few times and I get about 30 - 45 min. into it and I'm done. It bores me to death and Woody Allen is annoying.

Horrible.

Not good.

No way could I watch almost 3 hours of this. Haven’t enjoyed a QT movie since Pulp Fiction

This might just do nobody any good.
Interesting. I’m not too hot on Hateful Eight but damn if I can’t look away each time.

Interesting. I’m not too hot on Hateful Eight but damn if I can’t look away each time.
I probably need to try again.