Hi everyone

Tools    

I'm Rasawr. I registered here to try and find the title of two movies, but I figured this is a nice place to be, so I guess I'll stick around.

I mostly like horror movies, comedies and Marvel movies.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Heyyyyyy. I love horror movies as well. Home invasion is my favourite. Can freak me out for days. Supernatural not s much. More interested in psychological thrillers.

My favorite horror movies are movies like Army of Darkness, Dawn Of The Dead, Hellraiser, The Omen and Shaun Of The Dead. So, a lot of zombies basically... :-p

I registered here to try and find the title of two movies, but I figured this is a nice place to be, so I guess I'll stick around.
In the nearly two years I've been here I've been able to find the titles of two movies that were obscure memories. You're in the right place .

Heyyyyyy. I love horror movies as well. Home invasion is my favourite. Can freak me out for days. Supernatural not s much. More interested in psychological thrillers.
I'm the other way Dani . Happy Birthday by the way.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

I'm Rasawr. I registered here to try and find the title of two movies, but I figured this is a nice place to be, so I guess I'll stick around.

I mostly like horror movies, comedies and Marvel movies.
Horror movies and comedies, you say?

OK, you can stay.