Parental Advisory: EXPLICIT Content (Rap Song Tournament 2)

Tools    

1. 2pac - Hit 'Em Up vs. The Notorious B.I.G. - Hypnotize

Pharoahe Monch - Simon Says (Get the F**k Up) vs. Promoe - Poor Lonesome Homeboy

wow suprising votes

SEMI-FINALS

2. Pharoahe Monch - Simon Says (Get the F**k Up) vs. Promoe - Poor Lonesome Homeboy

Pharoahe Monch - Simon Says (Get the F**k Up) vs. Promoe - Poor Lonesome Homeboy
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

THE RAP FINALS

"Hit 'Em Up"

Performed by
2Pac
featuring Outlawz

VERSUS

"Poor Lonesome Homeboy"

Performed by
Promoe
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	2Pacb.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	37497   Click image for larger version

Name:	Promoe2.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	37499  

Let the night air cool you off
I was going to suggest a beef song tournament, but I doubt there would be enough interest here for that, and "Hit Em Up" could be about to win a tournament already anyway

Do you mean like a feud? Like feuding songs? Gangster rap?
Songs where an artist is talking sh*t to another artist/celebrity/whoever basically. Feuding songs is one way to put it, and gangster rap is more than just beef songs, but yeah I would expect a few gangster rap songs.

Never ask me that kind of question - you don't want to know the answer.
I don't even know what that means... but now I want to know what the hell you are talking about.