President Trump

Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Real News on the President's 40th week with Lara Trump! #MAGA

So wait...the only "real news" is propaganda that Trump paid for?

seriously?

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I seriously doubt any Trump would supporter would watch Colbert. He uses words and we all know Trump supporters don't care about words.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I feel like America will be getting the greatest Christmas gift ever this year: Trump's impeachment.

It's definitely coming no matter how many times the Trump cult screams "Fake News," or denies the evidence. All they really need to do is put Trump on the stand, ask him a question they know he'll lie about, and it's Bill Clinton all over again!

I'm excited.

I feel like America will be getting the greatest Christmas gift ever this year: Trump's impeachment.

It's definitely coming no matter how many times the Trump cult screams "Fake News," or denies the evidence. All they really need to do is put Trump on the stand, ask him a question they know he'll lie about, and it's Bill Clinton all over again!

I'm excited.
I predicted over a year ago that he would be impeached.

See right here:
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=47233

I don't think he'll be impeached either, everyone calling for Obama's impeachment was just as sure he would be over Fast and Furious or Benghazi or whatever. Think it would take something really, really big and i just can't see whatever that could be coming out, and even if it does the Republicans control the House and the Senate. Think the best these things are going to do is make him unelectable in 2020.

Has anyone seen the commercials calling for Trump's impeachment airing on CNN and MSNBC?
I don't think I recall ever seeing commercials calling for a President's impeachment. Is this a first?

Has anyone seen the commercials calling for Trump's impeachment airing on CNN and MSNBC?
I don't think I recall ever seeing commercials calling for a President's impeachment. Is this a first?
Legacy Media is in a scramble to stay relevant. They're too ancient to adapt to new trends, they're like Blockbuster, cross-pollinating their brand too late into the market shift to compensate for their corporate expenses. Outrage sells. "This is not normal." is the warcry of marketing executives witnessing their audience bleed into independent online communities. People don't trust them anymore, they're giant faceless corporations that trade propaganda for profit. Suddenly it's easier to trust some Joe Schmoe who was at the scene of the incident with their smartphone out when it happened. I see up-and-coming journalists crowdfunding their travels abroad to report on events because they've made a name for themselves by collecting and sharing information the mainstream media won't touch.

Say what you will about their likelihood to travel down the same path towards profit-driven sensationalism, I consider it a good thing that the current media establishment is turning over and kicking at the sheets to avoid sleeping in the bed they've made.

Also hai.

I have not seen these, no. Where can I see them?

I have not seen these, no. Where can I see them?

EDIT: According to MSNBC, this particular ad aired on Fox, however Tom Steyer doesn't specify which channels it ran on besides.

Thanks. I don't watch much cable news, so I'm not surprised I hadn't seen them. Can't say I'm particularly alarmed by their existence, however.
Love the Huffington Post sources. Imagine spending 10 million dollars on an ad campaign to accuse a president of violating the Constitution on the word of the Huffington Post.

A system of cells interlinked
Legacy Media is in a scramble to stay relevant. They're too ancient to adapt to new trends, they're like Blockbuster, cross-pollinating their brand too late into the market shift to compensate for their corporate expenses. Outrage sells. "This is not normal." is the warcry of marketing executives witnessing their audience bleed into independent online communities. People don't trust them anymore, they're giant faceless corporations that trade propaganda for profit. Suddenly it's easier to trust some Joe Schmoe who was at the scene of the incident with their smartphone out when it happened. I see up-and-coming journalists crowdfunding their travels abroad to report on events because they've made a name for themselves by collecting and sharing information the mainstream media won't touch.

Say what you will about their likelihood to travel down the same path towards profit-driven sensationalism, I consider it a good thing that the current media establishment is turning over and kicking at the sheets to avoid sleeping in the bed they've made.

Also hai.

This!

When I get home from work, I catch about 20 minutes of news, all through independent, Man (or woman!)-on-the-street types. I definitely to to watch as close to balanced people as possible (ie Tim Pool, Dave Rubin), but have been known to drop in on people a bit further out to either side (Roaming Millennial, Lauren Southern, Sargon of Akkad). I haven't watched MSM in years.

This!

When I get home from work, I catch about 20 minutes of news, all through independent, Man (or woman!)-on-the-street types. I definitely to to watch as close to balanced people as possible (ie Tim Pool, Dave Rubin), but have been known to drop in on people a bit further out to either side (Roaming Millennial, Lauren Southern, Sargon of Akkad). I haven't watched MSM in years.
Nazi confirmed.