Random Acts Of Kindness Towards Sick/Injured Animals.

Tools    

https://www.boston.com/news/local-ne...uppy-doe-trial

Finally, 4 years later, this piece of garbage is going to trial. Why his ass was not deported back to Poland is beyond me. Illegally in the country & American tax dollars used to keep him here in jail.

Gruesome reading. BEWARE if you are not familiar with this case.
Ugh, his trial has been delayed until at least January due to “medical reasons”. Infuriating.

Our cat Pixie died yesterday of old age. My husband searched for her all day & eventually found her in the woodpile in which she was born. She was our first kitten & later cat. It was always amusing to see how she had made my husband her devoted slave.
I'm so sorry to hear it. You obviously took great care of her all her life. Something about her going back to the woodpile really gets me.

Ugh, his trial has been delayed until at least January due to “medical reasons”. Infuriating.
But in the meantime he's still locked up for ripping off the old lady anyway, isn't he?

Our cat Pixie died yesterday of old age. My husband searched for her all day & eventually found her in the woodpile in which she was born. She was our first kitten & later cat. It was always amusing to see how she had made my husband her devoted slave.

So sorry Stirchley, that's you and Cricket mourning your cats, so sad. I still think of Nuggy (my Labrador) i couldn't eat or sleep when i lost her, i couldn't even look at her fave biscuits in the supermarket.

Lulu has chewed through the strap on my new bag🙈 it only cost me 12 quid but i did like that bag, suppose i could get a new strap for it.

This thread confuses me. Maybe you can ask Yoda to rename it??? I know we have a Pets thread already, but maybe you can ask him to rename it to Dannii's Pet Thread?

I'm so sorry to hear it. You obviously took great care of her all her life. Something about her going back to the woodpile really gets me.
We thought the same thing. So many places in the yard, including other woodpiles, where she could have gone.

But in the meantime he's still locked up for ripping off the old lady anyway, isn't he?
Sure he is, but those of us following this want him punished for what he did to that sweet dog. Immediate deportation would do it for me. The cruelty he inflicted on that dog - he deserves the highest punishment possible. She must have been terrified every time he came near her. Savage!

Lulu has chewed through the strap on my new bag🙈 it only cost me 12 quid but i did like that bag, suppose i could get a new strap for it.
Take the bag to your local shoe repair. You’d be amazed what they can do.

I've taken the strap from an old bag and put it on the bag Lulu destroyed, it's one of those that has clips on so it's removable, it looks quite good!

There was a hedgehog in mums garden again last night, it was trying to climb up a step to reach the wall where they seem to head for, i gave him a lift with the help of a dust pan and brush, it was so cute

Lulu has finally started to sleep in her own bed, apparently she didn't like its position, facing mums log burner, she likes it positioned near the kitchen door, she isn't allowed in the kitchen but she's happy to sit as near to it as she can

Amazing how many delicious yummies my cats have in their cupboard. Me, I can find nothing to eat.

Evil men in West Bengal, India did this. I hope karma one day gets them for what they did. Savages.

Read an interesting fact: female cats are mostly right-pawed & males are left-pawed. I can definitely see this with my Looby Loo.