Guy sneezing in a space helmet

Tools    

Today I remembered a scene I saw on TV in the early to mid-'80s. That's all I remember -- a guy in a space helmet, "Ah-ah-ah-choo!" and nastiness sprayed all over the inside. I think it was a British comedy which was fairly recent at the time. I think it was toward the start of the movie (the rest of which I didn't end up watching, for whatever reason). Does anyone know the movie I'm talking about, or was it just a horrible nightmare I had?

Today I remembered a scene I saw on TV in the early to mid-'80s. That's all I remember -- a guy in a space helmet, "Ah-ah-ah-choo!" and nastiness sprayed all over the inside. I think it was a British comedy which was fairly recent at the time. I think it was toward the start of the movie (the rest of which I didn't end up watching, for whatever reason). Does anyone know the movie I'm talking about, or was it just a horrible nightmare I had?
Did that happen in Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me?

I just sneezed..... I wonder if this thread made it happen by the power of suggestion.

I just sneezed..... I wonder if this thread made it happen by the power of suggestion.
[badly dubbed] YOUR PUNY POWERS ARE NO MATCH FOR MY WESTERN STYLE!

I don't remember much about The Spy Who Shagged Me, but this would have been a lot earlier.