Pets

Tools    

Her health suddenly and quickly started to deteriorate. We brought her to the vet this morning knowing we wouldn't be bringing her back. She went as peacefully as could be. She will be missed.

Boo
(1997-2017)

RIP
I'm so sorry to hear that, cricket.

*hugs*

A system of cells interlinked
So sorry to hear about the cat, Cricket.

RIP

Awwww man, really, really sorry to hear crick

R.I.P. Boo

Her health suddenly and quickly started to deteriorate. We brought her to the vet this morning knowing we wouldn't be bringing her back. She went as peacefully as could be. She will be missed.

Boo
(1997-2017)

RIP
wow that must be really tough cricket. I lost one of my dogs this year and that was really tough on me. Really really sad.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
That is sad news cricket. We use to have a Boo. She was a manx and one of the most affable cats I ever knew.

Sorry for your loss.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
We have a boo as well. On her last leg now which is extremely heart wrenching because she was a gift from my darling breeder, exhibitor and original standardiser for our breed the week before she died.

I'm so sorry. She looked like a great cat, and you definitely gave her the longest, happiest life she could have had. She was lucky to have you.

Ok this is strange to me, and my wife always complains that I'm not spiritual at all. So we lost Boo on Monday. While I'm working, it is common for bees or hornets to fly into the truck. I was just getting into my truck yesterday after making a delivery, and I was texting my wife. She was in the yard with the dogs and told me how a bluejay just flew by with a cracker in it's mouth. Suddenly, for the first time ever, a butterfly, one of those colorful beautiful ones, flew into my truck. I told my wife, and she responded that it was Boo coming to me. I don't believe in that stuff but I said yea it was. This is where it gets weird. I make deliveries all over Massachusetts, but this particular stop was in Saugus, which is about 30 miles from where we live, but only about 5 miles from where we lived before we bought our house. My memory kicked in this morning and I asked my wife, didn't you get Boo in Saugus. Yes, she did. Not only that, but the liquor store I was delivering to, used to be the pet store where she bought her. This is freaky to me and put my wife in tears.

Ok this is strange to me, and my wife always complains that I'm not spiritual at all. So we lost Boo on Monday. While I'm working, it is common for bees or hornets to fly into the truck. I was just getting into my truck yesterday after making a delivery, and I was texting my wife. She was in the yard with the dogs and told me how a bluejay just flew by with a cracker in it's mouth. Suddenly, for the first time ever, a butterfly, one of those colorful beautiful ones, flew into my truck. I told my wife, and she responded that it was Boo coming to me. I don't believe in that stuff but I said yea it was. This is where it gets weird. I make deliveries all over Massachusetts, but this particular stop was in Saugus, which is about 30 miles from where we live, but only about 5 miles from where we lived before we bought our house. My memory kicked in this morning and I asked my wife, didn't you get Boo in Saugus. Yes, she did. Not only that, but the liquor store I was delivering to, used to be the pet store where she bought her. This is freaky to me and put my wife in tears.
I believe Boo has something to do with this, she's still with you both in spirit. I remember a few days after losing my Labrador Nuggy, i was driving into Cheshire for a meeting, it was early morning and still quite dark as it was winter, no one was around so i took a short cut down a road designated for buses, as i was approaching a junction i slowed down and something to my left caught my eye, i turned to face it and i saw the shape of an animal on the grass verge, much too big and stocky to be a fox, i'm convinced it was Nuggy.

Not only that, but the liquor store I was delivering to, used to be the pet store where she bought her. This is freaky to me and put my wife in tears.
I can imagine. I would have cried too. There is a lot in life & death that we, as humans, cannot explain.

something to my left caught my eye, i turned to face it and i saw the shape of an animal on the grass verge, much too big and stocky to be a fox, i'm convinced it was Nuggy.[quote] A beautiful story Dannii.. It was Nuggy saying goodbye you can count on it. Uncanny as I have a similar story when I lost my beloved sheltie Pepsi. The day after I took possession of his ashes I could have almost sworn I heard his bark coming from my backyard.

This little guy has been for sale for about a month at the same place we got Rudy and Randy. We figured he'd be scooped up right away. We keep saying that it's best to just have two because that's how many one of us can carry downstairs and the car seat is for two and they're soooo expensive. So why do we each keep looking at the site? Someone better get him soon because he's so damn cute and three's a crowd

You can't win an argument just by being right!
This little guy has been for sale for about a month at the same place we got Rudy and Randy. We figured he'd be scooped up right away. We keep saying that it's best to just have two because that's how many one of us can carry downstairs and the car seat is for two and they're soooo expensive. So why do we each keep looking at the site? Someone better get him soon because he's so damn cute and three's a crowd

Omg cricket. I want that ball of fluffyness