HALLOWEEN COSTUMES

Tools    

Anyone dressing up this year? What's your costume gonna be?

Mine is a redneck who was bitten by a vampire, thus making him a...

REDNECK WITH A RED NECK

I went to a party last year dressed as Luigi and my shorter friend was dressed as Mario. Not original but so hilarious to just me and him . I actually re-met my gf there but didn't start going out with her til January. Don't think i'm doing anything this year.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
LMAO Swan!

I've never dressed up for it. Not a big celebration here. If I happened to think it was a good idea

[IMG]https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2013-10/enhanced/webdr06/20/12/enhanced-buzz-5249-1382285592-5.jpg?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto[/IMG]

Yoga Pug

I'll be Mortisha from the Adams Family, my baby niece will be a pumpkin and my nephews will be dressed as pirates, Casper, and Jack Sparrow.

A little kid came to the door this afternoon with a black leather jacket, blue jeans and a white t-shirt.
I asked him, "Are you Fonzie?"
He just gave me this open mouthed stare, then looked like he was going to cry.
The other kid he was with said, "No, he's the T-birds!"
And when the leather jacket-clad lad turned I saw "T-birds" painted on the back of his jacket.
I obviously insulted this kid with my reference to a silly-sounding, never before heard of character!
Boy, did I jump the shark!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
A little kid came to the door this afternoon with a black leather jacket, blue jeans and a white t-shirt.
I asked him, "Are you Fonzie?"
He just gave me this open mouthed stare, then looked like he was going to cry.
The other kid he was with said, "No, he's the T-birds!"
And when the leather jacket-clad lad turned I saw "T-birds" painted on the back of his jacket.
I obviously insulted this kid with my reference to a silly-sounding, never before heard of character!
Boy, did jump the shark!
LMAO! You big meanie. Maybe he was ready for bed.

Most interesting man in the world
Last time I checked you CANT wear any costume at 7 elevens,the bank,Knott's Berry farm etc for "security" reasons... What about the people who work at Knott's Berry farm .. on Halloween THEY wear costumes.. there's also six flags and Disneyland

Where CAN you wear a Halloween costume without a problem...?