Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Inside (2007)

My 26th Horror this month. While i've heard good things about this i've deliberately held off on it because the idea of it turns my stomach. Remember watching a documentary when i was like 11 about a real life pregnant woman baby snatching and it horrified me.

Inside (2007)

My 26th Horror this year. While i've heard good things about this i've deliberately held off on it because the idea of it turns my stomach. Remember watching a documentary when i was like 11 about a real life pregnant woman baby snatching and it horrified me.
I read a review of that, that says :

" This film starts out incredibly bleak and depressing in the first 20 minutes. Then it turns shocking really quickly. Then it goes from shocking to cruel, to immoral, to extreme, to nearly unwatchable, and then finally completely unwatchable "

I am going to watch it on the strength of that sentence alone.

Inside (2007)

My 26th Horror this year. While i've heard good things about this i've deliberately held off on it because the idea of it turns my stomach. Remember watching a documentary when i was like 11 about a real life pregnant woman baby snatching and it horrified me.

Oooooooh, one of my favourite favourites!

“I was cured, all right!”

I never had heard about this film until last night when I saw it in one small market. So I'll blindly watch this tonight 'cause I liked the cast.

Unregistered User
Inside (2007)

My 26th Horror this month. While i've heard good things about this i've deliberately held off on it because the idea of it turns my stomach. Remember watching a documentary when i was like 11 about a real life pregnant woman baby snatching and it horrified me.

I loved it. Definitely up there with the best French horrors.

I never had heard about this film until last night when I saw it in one small market. So I'll blindly watch this tonight 'cause I liked the cast.
I quite liked it. Hope you do too. @rauldc14 I'm not sure if we work as opposites yet, because we both loved Manchester by the Sea. So far you hate stuff I love.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I quite liked it. Hope you do too. @rauldc14 I'm not sure if we work as opposites yet, because we both loved Manchester by the Sea. So far you hate stuff I love.
I like Suspiria and Gone Girl

I like Suspiria and Gone Girl
So not quite opposites. Omg, how do we even go about recommending stuff to each other?

"No, no, no, cat...OTHER WAY! REVERSE! The OTHER taste! Dammit, I wasted 2 hours now"

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
The cast look impressive. Enjoy!

Big Hero 6