Phantom Thread

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
I laughed.

unfortunately, this isn’t about Daniel Day-Lewis putting on a mask and haunting a fashion show.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Wow bsolutely sublime looking trailer. Surprised this missed me by until now.

Interview with PTA.

It’s not your standard love story. It’s more peculiar for sure. A lot of directors have tried and failed to make Rebecca. I’m probably next in line...

You can't win an argument just by being right!
It’s been pointed out that, based off recent public appearances, DDL has taken cues from his character and improved his fashion sense.

He's always liked switching between casual 'normal' and casual 'a tad eccentric'

Early reviews are very promising. The critics are overwhelmingly positive. Some even call it his best film yet. I can't wait to see this!

P.S. Can a mod (like @Yoda for instance) change this thread's name to 'Phantom Thread', please?

Christ.

Win that Oscar Greenwood! (That he should've won 10 years ago, but wasn't even nominated due to technical bs. )
Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534

I listened to the first few seconds and it's already amazing. I'll hold myself from listening to it further, though, because I want to be completely surprised by the film. I've also done my best to not read or listen to any of the reviews or interviews so far.

The film is coming out here in about a month. I can't wait!

You can stream the whole score on Spotify right now.