What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

Tools    

KFC.... Delicious 😋
Ugh, only tried it once. Was sick as a dog.

I've had a traditional sunday roast chicken dinner, my first proper meal since i've started recovering from my virus, followed by a Wagon Wheel😋

Eating pizza while watching my Packer game. No Rodgers, not looking too good.

Jon

I'm Anthony, a Frenchman in France.
I've just eaten 3 of those small Asian things with bits of prawns & vegetable inside:

Cheese and tomato toasties, frothy coffee, 2 tangerines😋
I wonder what we call frothy coffee in America? Sounds good.

Coffee, coffee, coffee.

Oh, and a banana.
We have the same tastes.

I've just eaten 3 of those small Asian things with bits of prawns & vegetable inside
They look so yum.

(Yes, they do)

Now, Muscat de Hambourg grape

I've had cheese sandwiches, a yogurt ( i don't usually eat white sloppy food like salad cream, mayo, coleslaw) i just about eat strawberry yogurt, i have a food phobia with white sloppy food. Strange!

I've had cheese sandwiches, a yogurt ( i don't usually eat white sloppy food like salad cream, mayo, coleslaw) i just about eat strawberry yogurt, i have a food phobia with white sloppy food. Strange!
Quote from http://www.alloy.com/lifestyle/whats-your-food-phobia/
"Lilit Marcus, editor of Crushable's sibling site TheGloss, has a similar quirk. She tells me: “I have a phobia of white gooey foods. Mayonnaise, cottage cheese, sour cream, tapioca … I hate ‘em all. Maybe it’s the gooey texture. Maybe it’s because they look more like amoebas than foodstuffs. Give me something with a little color already.”"

I guess that phobia has a name. Amoebaphobia? If there's a name, there are more easily people who can relate.

I'm sipping my cold unsweetened black coffee.

Quote from http://www.alloy.com/lifestyle/whats-your-food-phobia/
"Lilit Marcus, editor of Crushable's sibling site TheGloss, has a similar quirk. She tells me: “I have a phobia of white gooey foods. Mayonnaise, cottage cheese, sour cream, tapioca … I hate ‘em all. Maybe it’s the gooey texture. Maybe it’s because they look more like amoebas than foodstuffs. Give me something with a little color already.”"

I guess that phobia has a name. Amoebaphobia? If there's a name, there are more easily people who can relate.

I'm sipping my cold unsweetened black coffee.
This sounds like my phobia, even the smell of salad cream, mayo and coleslaw makes me sick😝. Milk is ok though. Oh another one i can't eat is chicken soup🙈

█ █ █ █ █

We call it "paçoca" here in Brazil, and i've just had one. It's basically peanut butter in the shape of a solid block.