What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

I ate all your bees.
hehehe

Originally Posted by nebbit
Well it depends if the old lady was going to cross the road

Maybe your mum has a hard time expressing, her anger in a proper manner, instead of saying something like "What you did was bad" She is saying something like "You are bad" it happens, ask her.
Oh my mum has no problems expressing her anger. I have been yelled at for hours on end many a time. If anything my Mum's anger is too well expressed . Still its only cause she loves me and she worry's about me.

Regarding the old lady she was half way through crossing the road in the city and the lights were ending and she was only half way through the intersection and was pushing one of the pushy things that old people use. She was clearly struggling and about 20 people just stood there and watched as she struggled across the road. I saw this and went to help her and pushed the old people trolly thing for her. She was very greatful. Sometimes I really wonder about society...

Thats was my good deed the day. I saw some poor guy getting mugged but I'd reached my good deed quota for the day.

Originally Posted by Sidewinder
Sometimes I really wonder about society...
So do I sometimes, society is a better place because of you

You ready? You look ready.
People these days. Good job Sidewinder!!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Eating a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios and about to go to work.

Procrastinating... what else would I be doing?

Thanks to MoFo for helping me put off my work!

Posting a replay on here! DUH!

Little-Miss-Plan-Ahead
Just finished a banana smoothie for lunch. While drinking my smoothie, I went through the new issue of "Martha Stewart Living" (don't laugh!) and listened to the CBC (they really talk a lot....sometimes that annoys me. Like today. So I turned it down. I was still annoyed, however, so I turned it off.). Now I'm here, talking to my computer. I think I'll take a pee, then a nap. Then I have some bookkeeping to do at my computer. Oh, what frikken fun. Thank God it's Friday, and all that crap. By the way, I don't actually LIKE Martha Stewart, I just like her magazine. It's chock-full of great "I'm-a-little-housewife-Look-at-me!" ideas, to amaze and irritate your friends, which I love.
Byeeee!!!! Have a blunderful day, people!

The Emperor of Ice Cream
I'm jealous nebbit!

Just hung up with my baby.

Wondering what makes some people tick… and taking Tylenol…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Welcome to the human race...
Watching Welcome to the Jungle, or The Rundown as it's called in America.

Taking a break from the world and having a nice, quiet evening to myself.

Wondering if the time on my computer is right.
*Signs
*Always
*The Hunt for Red October
*Pirates of the Caribbean; TCotBP
*High Noon