What's your unpopular movie opinion?

Tools    

I cannot stand most Will Ferrell movies.
Are you sure you're really the Queen of Cheese Will Ferrell is the King of Cheese

BTW, I see that you're new so....Welcome to Movie Forums! It's always good to have new people

]Good Will Hunting is a decent movie, but NOTHING more than that.
I adored William's performance,but apart from that it was just a cheesy 90's film.

Troy is historically inaccurate, and hated by many critics, but it's fun as Hell to watch.
We watched it in my classical studies one day, it was a nice watch.

Gladiator is FAR from great.
It does get kinda boring.

Are you sure you're really the Queen of Cheese Will Ferrell is the King of Cheese

BTW, I see that you're new so....Welcome to Movie Forums! It's always good to have new people
I might have to change my custom rank then lol. Thanks for the welcome!

I like Halloween, I just think it's dull and draggy, and not very scary. It has creepy moments for sure. It's just I never felt there was enough going on in it. It's padded with stuff that could be better. The little kid and the tv stuff....COME ON ALREADY, DAMN! MOVE YOUR ASS, MOVIE!

I like Halloween, I just think it's dull and draggy, and not very scary. It has creepy moments for sure. It's just I never felt there was enough going on in it. It's padded with stuff that could be better. The little kid and the tv stuff....COME ON ALREADY, DAMN! MOVE YOUR ASS, MOVIE!
The beginning is the creepiest it gets. It goes downhill from there.

hey

HEY

TAKE IT BACK

Welcome to the human race...
I think 'Fight club' is generally over rated
This does make me question exactly how much of the overrating is coming from the people who misunderstand the movie and see Tyler as an inspirational figure.

I concur incredibly. I really hope critics tear this one apart. (Which they probably won't.) I've been waiting a long time for Marvel to have a critical and commercial flop. They honestly deserve it by this point.

CELEBRATE MOTHA-F**KAS!
Why?

Another unpopular opinion:

Talk Radio is the best Oliver Stone movie, and one of the better movies of the 80s.
Talk Radio is the only Stone picture I keep going back to so, looks like we agree YET AGAIN! Jesus, getting sick and tired of always agreeing with you, bro..

You're gonna get a lot of hate for this, but I don't think you're wrong.
Finally...we don't agree...Total Recall was alright..but no way better than Blade Runner.

That's like saying The Money Pit was better than Citizen Kane.

Wait...

You're gonna get a lot of hate for this, but I don't think you're wrong.
Finally...we don't agree...Total Recall was alright..but no way better than Blade Runner.

That's like saying The Money Pit was better than Citizen Kane.

Wait...
I really don't think it's that big a stretch. Total Recall is a sci-fi classic just like Blase Runner... it's just not as iconic. I don't think there's a huge separation between the two.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I really don't think it's that big a stretch. Total Recall is a sci-fi classic just like Blase Runner... it's just not as iconic. I don't think there's a huge separation between the two.
LOL Freudian slip, doc? I like!