What's your unpopular movie opinion?

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Considering the unfortunate connotations that have been attached to Pepe the Frog in recent years, using him as an avatar these days is questionable.
I had never heard of it so looked it up. Wow.

Considering the unfortunate connotations that have been attached to Pepe the Frog in recent years, using him as an avatar these days is questionable.

That's only because YOU attach a certain meaning to it.
Now, I'm aware he was labeled as a "hate symbol" after he was thrown under the bus by Clinton, but I am a proud and devoted member of Kekistan. Regardless of how the media tries to depict it; I'm not an alt-right, nor am I a Trump Supporter, mate. The few bad apples whom everyone wants to devoid their attention to, do not represent us.

Oh, I would love to get rid of some of my demons.
Casablanca was boring.
Metropolis was visually stunning but also a torturous snooze-fest.
I love Jennifer Lawrence.
IT (2017) is one of the best horror movies imo.
Room was better than Spotlight.
Nightmare on Elm Street Part 4 is one of the better sequels.
Halloween 4 is better than 2 and H20
2016 was a great year for movies.
The Kid is Chaplin's best film.
A whole lot of movies are better than Spotlight.

Spotlight was garbage.

Welcome to the human race...

That's only because YOU attach a certain meaning to it.
Now, I'm aware he was labeled as a "hate symbol" after he was thrown under the bus by Clinton, but I am a proud and devoted member of Kekistan. Regardless of how the media tries to depict it; I'm not an alt-right, nor am I a Trump Supporter, mate. The few bad apples whom everyone wants to devoid their attention to, do not represent us.
He got labeled as a hate symbol after hate groups appropriated him and started using him in their memes and whatnot, forever warping him beyond his fairly innocuous chill-dude origins. I'm not sure why you want to keep doubling down on the associations by changing your avatar/usertitle - after a certain point, you have to realise that some things can't be saved.

Star Wars (even the original trilogy)
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
Ghost Busters (the original)
Back to the Future
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
Robocop
Jurassic Park
Mad Max: Fury Road
Marvel Movies
Nightmare on Elm Street
Halloween

all suck

And when I'm all alone I feel I don't wanna hide
Most of Hitchcock's film, bar one or two, feel like uninspired, visually inert studio productions with no sense of flair or individuality.

Most of Hitchcock's film, bar one or two, feel like uninspired, visually inert studio productions with no sense of flair or individuality.
Indeed. I think Hitchcock's best movies felt enormously superior to his weaker ones. He is not consistent like Kubrick or Tarkovsky.

Mulholland Dr. is the best movie of all time

And when I'm all alone I feel I don't wanna hide
Indeed. I think Hitchcock's best movies felt enormously superior to his weaker ones. He is not consistent like Kubrick or Tarkovsky.
I think he is gifted and of great talent, but I see him simply as another studio director of his time who occasionally broke the rules and explored the deviant and aberrant sides of human behaviour.

Other than that, his work simply does not appeal to me.

I don't want to shoot myself in the foot, but the same could be said about being an anime fan.

I'm not sure why you want to keep doubling down on the associations by changing your avatar/usertitle

after a certain point, you have to realise that some things can't be saved.
Wait... was I trying to save something? I wasn't aware of any 'saving' going on here, mate. Thank you for informing me.

Welcome to the human race...
Perhaps "saved" is not the right word, but if you're aware of the problems that the public consciousness associates with Pepe/Kekistan (no matter how inadvertent they may be), then deliberately continuing to use these images and words would imply that you're willing to accept people making those associations with you personally.