MoFo Would I Lie to You? Series 1

Tools    

I'll need two teams' locked down votes on @CosmicRunaway's story, and an idea on what to do with @Velvet. I'm sure a team who has absentees will need him. He can be a floating, rotating pinch hitter. How does that sound?

I'll need two teams' locked down votes on @CosmicRunaway's story, and an idea on what to do with @Velvet. I'm sure a team who has absentees will need him. He can be a floating, rotating pinch hitter. How does that sound?
I can't be around much as I have a lot of work to do, so Velvet can have my spot on my team. That would make him team captain if Captain T isn't around at the time.

I can't be around much as I have a lot of work to do, so Velvet can have my spot on my team. That would make him team captain if Captain T isn't around at the time.
Sounds good to me. You can still play along when you can.

And so I have it right, @CosmicRunaway you're only available UNTIL around 5.30EST. Not after, as I'd had it in my head.

It's been "opposite day" with me and your schedule. I'm sorry about that! Brainfart.

Indeed. I have to be up at 3am for work, so I'm actually in bed not long after 7pm (which is 5:30 EST).
I automatically think in EU times. I know I'm 6 hours ahead of EST. I still stuff it up on occasion. I feel extra sensitive about yours because I know you have different working hours. I never want you to feel like "oh gee thanks, you forgot about me again"

So do you typically avoid using foul language when you speak? If so, why are you singing a song with lyrics that you consider to be rude?

This depends on where and with whom I am. I generally wouldn't curse in public in a subway full of people going to their work and children going to school. Sometimes when you listen to a song and you know the lyrics you just start singing them (Or at least I do) and I totally forgot about where I was.

Literally the only Eminem song I know is "Slim Shady". What is it about the lyrics to "Rap God" that is inappropriate for the public?
A lot of things in the song are inappropriate. A few examples are sexual comments about mothers, wanting to kill children and a lot of cursing.

Will we ever play again
If people want to, sure!

But I got the impression they were tired of it, so I let it die.

I'm not the kind of person people rush to play games with. Not in person, and not on the internet.

It would at least be nice to get some closure on the stories we have open.
It would yes. I reckon people should just reveal. I'll then tally up and we can call this an end. Or we just let this odd experiment die as is. I don't know anymore.

It would yes. I reckon people should just reveal. I'll then tally up and we can call this an end.
I'll go ahead and finish off my round then.

For My Story:

Suspect said Lie
Yam said Lie
Velvet said he'd bet his house that it was a Lie

Were they all right? Well, it was indeed a ...