Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

Both equally atrocious.

I find it very hard not finishing movies. I hate to walk away once i've committed myself and I NEVER fall asleep in a film. EVER. Can't do it.

Having said that....I've walked out of the cinema twice in my life. I just couldn't bare sitting there any longer. These were:

Chicago
Random Hearts

I also had to turn off Boss Baby the other day in another rare occurrence of giving up. AND I had paid to see it on demand!

I find it very hard not finishing movies. I hate to walk away once i've committed myself and I NEVER fall asleep in a film. EVER. Can't do it.

Having said that....I've walked out of the cinema twice in my life. I just couldn't bare sitting there any longer. These were:

Chicago
Random Hearts

I also had to turn off Boss Baby the other day in another rare occurrence of giving up. AND I had paid to see it on demand!
You couldn't pay me enough to watch

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
Michael Clayton requires a repeat viewing. I thought it was crap the first time as well. It's not. It's a very good movie.
I wonder, if good movies need to be viewing double times? Sometimes there is no proper day or mood for some kind of movie and it's much better to watch it another day, but MC wasn't that case. We probably have a little bit different taste

Blair Witch. Dumbest movie I've ever seen. Stupid people who don't really like each other, scared of their own shadow running around in the dark with flashlights on their faces. What did they expect? Idiots of the selfie type do not make for good movies.

Crappy movies are why I don't go to as many anymore. I can't stand stupid people in real life, I certainly don't want to watch them on the screen doing exceptionally stupid things (like poking the sleeping monster, with a stick, for example, or splitting up when a homocidal maniac is on the loose). .

Winter Kills.
Lords of Flatbush.
Natural Born Killers.
Diner.
Anything on MST3000.

Really tried to finish this movie. Considered terribly shocking in France (apparently, people fainted). With almost an hour to go, I became very bored.

Really tried to finish this movie. Considered terribly shocking in France (apparently, people fainted). With almost an hour to go, I became very bored.

I’m zero for two tonight. This movie was a hot mess from the very start.
Two movies I won't be watching. 37 has a shockingly low 3.9 IMDB rating

37 has a shockingly low 3.9 IMDB rating
Really? New York Times had to have recommended it since it was in my Netflix Q. It stunk from the very first minute.

I swear I think the first 45 minutes was just one big montage music video. I tried to stick it out. Apparently it actually got to a movie with a coherent few scenes. But the first 45 I don't think there was one actual scene. I couldn't handle it. It was a long time ago so maybe now I could but I don't know, I might go crazy watching it again.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I couldn't even finish to Barbarella.

Hey, wait a second...
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Maybe it got better as it progressed, but I was horribly bored.

Hot mess. No idea what it was about.

Mars Attacks! Just plain bad.