TV TRIVIA

Tools    

What Emmy and Golden Globe winning actor made his television debut on a TV series called Cutter to Houston?
I gather the answer you're looking for is Alec Baldwin... but, technically, the correct answer is "nobody," given how you phrased the question.

Alec Baldwin's "TV debut" was *not* Cutter to Houston (1983), but as the character Billy Aldrich in the daily soap opera, "The Doctors" (1980-1982).:

I gather the answer you're looking for is Alec Baldwin... but, technically, the correct answer is "nobody," given how you phrased the question.

Alec Baldwin's "TV debut" was *not* Cutter to Houston (1983), but as the character Billy Aldrich in the daily soap opera, "The Doctors" (1980-1982).:
I should have said prime time debut, my bad. Even so, you don't have to be so snotty about it, get over yourself.

The ABC series Desperate Housewives was narrated by a character who is revealed to have just committed suicide in the pilot. What was the character's name?

In a nod to the previous question, what other TV actor and writer's real name began with John Randolph (although he went by a different, more familiar name)?
Answer: John Randolph Webb, aka "Jack Webb" of Dragnet fame. Webb actually used "John Randolph" as a Pseudonym when writing various episodes of Dragnet.

Open to the floor.

Well done FL3. I never knew Sally was Pebbles voice. Who was Bam Bams voice? Freds was that bloke who used to be the talking horse i recall reading somewhere. I could be wrong tho.

Who was the first actress to play "Victoria Winters" on the Gothic Soap opera "Dark Shadows," and what is significant about her upbringing?
Absolutely no idea FL3. Only watched one or two episodes. Never took to it.

Well done FL3. I never knew Sally was Pebbles voice. Who was Bam Bams voice? Freds was that bloke who used to be the talking horse i recall reading somewhere. I could be wrong tho.
Funny you should ask.... It was Jay North, famous for playing "Dennis the Menace" in the so named series.

Fred was played in most of the "Flintstones" series (and in the Pebbles and Bam Bam show) by Alan Reed.

Mr. Ed was voiced by Allan Lane.