What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

Tools    

I've had chicken with salad. The salad is from mums vegetable patch in the garden, Lulu has been in there today digging it up! 😳
Uh oh, don’t tell mom.

You've got red on you!
Cup of coffee and the last of my treats I brought home with me from the UK. A Tunnock's tea cake and a Jaffa cake. Reminds me of how much fun I had!

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Just finished a cup of coffee. Will probably head to the store soon for some bread and lunch meat for office lunches this week.

Just finished a cup of coffee. Will probably head to the store soon for some bread and lunch meat for office lunches this week.
I do the same, make my own sandwiches for work, i don't like mayo or salad cream or coleslaw 😝 and the sandwiches at work are smoothered in the stuff.

Salad cream - wonder how many jars of that stuff we got through as kids. Wonder if there is an American equivalent.

I'm Anthony, a Frenchman in France.
Pink seedless grape.

Egg fried rice and a cold glass of water, first meal today after vomiting all night
Why were you vomiting?
flu? booze? pregnant?...maybe all three!

just kidding and hopefully you feel better!

The Pats are 3 for 5 after last night’s game so reduced medium coffee promotion at Dunkin’ today.

You've got red on you!
Salad cream - wonder how many jars of that stuff we got through as kids. Wonder if there is an American equivalent.
The closest we have is probably mayonnaise, Stirchley? It's not my fave, so a little bit goes a long way. I don't think I've had your Salad cream, though.

Sorry, forgot to also add that I'm drinking coffee too and eating a banana.

I’ve lived in America for a long time, but IIRC salad cream is way thinner than mayo. Not the same thing at all. More pourable.

Egg fried rice and a cold glass of water, first meal today after vomiting all night
Why were you vomiting?

😆 I have a bug! Vomited in the early hours all over my Minnie Mouse pyjamas! 😨

Why were you vomiting?

😆 I have a bug! Vomited in the early hours all over my Minnie Mouse pyjamas! 😨
Not a very nice thought on a food thread!

Feel better. Raid the hospital medicine cabinet. Wait, better not.

Feel better. Raid the hospital medicine cabinet. Wait, better not.
Feel a bit better today, still a fair bit of snot flying round though but it could be worse!