Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Just because, whenever anyone mentions Chucky, my mind goes here.

Jennifer Tilly
Apparently Brad Dourif enjoyed that one most as he had someone to work with .

I'm a fan of Rebecca Hall. I need to see more of her films though.

And she can certainly turn it on when she wants to:

She looks fabulous in your photo. Have you seen this one of hers? Excellent bio-movie.

She looks fabulous in your photo.
She does – she's almost been poured into position .

Have you seen this one of hers? Excellent bio-movie.

I haven't but I've seen her talking about playing the role – I think Michael Shannon was with her discussing his own film at the time. Two excellent actors at once .

This might just do nobody any good.
And she can certainly turn it on when she wants to:
Oh, yeah.

She looks fabulous in your photo. Have you seen this one of hers? Excellent bio-movie.
I found that one terribly un-engaging, aside from Hall’s performance. Reminded me of Parade’s End, where she was the only one who stuck out.

That's a worrying comma. I'm not sensing unequivocal support .

I found that one terribly un-engaging, aside from Hall’s performance. Reminded me of Parade’s End, where she was the only one who stuck out.
That doesn't surprise me .

Lay the Favourite was the film where I realized what I'd been missing.

Did anyone see this fairly good movie? Rebecca’s chemistry with Eric Dana was very believable.

Hey, it's still October!

One of the all-time great Final Girls, Heather Langenkamp:

All these ladies are beautiful but I gotta say that Rebecca Hall in that slinky dress is one of the sexiest shots I've seen in a long time! I was channel surfing and saw that she was in the movie called The Gift (2015) but I was popping in a DVD and passed it by. Has anyone seen it? Anyway, she is a very beautiful woman. Haven't posted the following lady in a while, she being Linda Cardellini:

Never seen her with short hair. Makes her look very modern. Suddenly occurred to me though that it’s a wig.
She looks good with short hair – it could be a wig but I've seen her with short hair before.

All these ladies are beautiful but I gotta say that Rebecca Hall in that slinky dress is one of the sexiest shots I've seen in a long time!
Yeah, it's very well done. I don't want to give anyone palpitations but there are others .

Did anyone see this fairly good movie? Rebecca’s chemistry with Eric Bana was very believable.
Unfortunately not – he's good Eric Bana. And Ciarán Hinds gets about doesn't he ?

She's very nice.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
One more of Mary Pickford

Stunning photograph.