Survivor Part X: Into the Woods

Tools    

I'm seeing bizarre members checking out this thread, specifically attachments.

So I know people are still pimpin'.

My Vote should go to cricket because he has simular taste in music and movies but loved cosmics pirates costume so my vote is for A good POTC costume

My Vote should go to cricket because he has simular taste in music and movies but loved cosmics pirates costume so my vote is for A good POTC costume
Well, it's not about votes. It's about repping their posts with their pictures in them.

I knew I should have posted this one. Pretty sure she posted it in the personal thread awhile back, It is nothing more than makeup and shading but it is a photo I took of Dev when we first met. I mean since we are pimping and stuff I thought I would pimp the wife some (just her pic though, the rest of her is mine )

Oh my God.... he's got 42 reps.

What's the highest amount of reps a post on this forum has?

Whenever you end it you should give a little notice not just call it.
Oh, I will. I think it's too soon. Cosmic and Cricket are still too close. And she hasn't been online in awhile and won't be for a couple of more hours, I expect. This will most likely go on until tomorrow. I don't know if it'll go on until 6:00 PM, but it still might.

Oh, I will. I think it's too soon. Cosmic and Cricket are still too close. And she hasn't been online in awhile and won't be for a couple of more hours, I expect. This will most likely go on until tomorrow. I don't know if it'll go on until 6:00 PM, but it still might.
Surprised you didn't say anything about the talk show pic. You must have watched her.

Surprised you didn't say anything about the talk show pic. You must have watched her.
Oh, this?

Are you gonna strangle me if I tell you my first thought was she still looks like a geek!

Uh oh. He didn't rep that and he hasn't said anything. I better get my neck ready.