Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

I have never managed to get through any Cassavetes/Rowlands movie. Maybe I need to try again.

“I was cured, all right!”
This weekend I'm planning to watch a lot of films:

Starting tonight with A History of Violence (2005), Cult of Chucky (2017) and some Ringo Lam film that I didn't decided yet.
Tomorrow I'll watch A Most Violent Year (2014) and Enemy (2013).
And sunday at 00:00 I'll watch with my girlfriend, finally starting the October Horror Challenge:
Watched so many times and I'm more excited to watch this (first time that I'll watch the Blu-Ray version) than my girlfriend. I really hope she likes, because I freaking love this film.

Have the whole day to myself. Using that to watch some extra long things without any distractions

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

I have never managed to get through any Cassavetes/Rowlands movie. Maybe I need to try again.
What is your problem with them out of interest? And have you seen any other Cassavetes films since you specified Cassavetes/Rowlands?

I ended up really loving Love Streams for the record.

i want to see The Mummy, but my chair is so uncomfortable that i watch movies in parts, 1 day 1 part, another day another part

The Bib-iest of Nickels
Gonna see that on Tuesday with my girlfriend, really excited. The first two Child's Plays are favorites of mine, and, although I didn't enjoy Curse, I really hope I like Cult.

movies can be okay...
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke