Twist the Movie Line Game

Tools    

Inspired by spookiemoviemania's Change the Movie Title game. Tweak a quote from any movie, or maybe splice together two different lines (preferably from two different movies).

Example: "Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she passes out in front of mine."

anything but Zombies & vampires
Luke, i am your Fathers,Uncles, Nephew by his 5th wifes sisters College roommate.

Frankly dear i don't give a Dambuster.

Here's shooting at you Sundance Kid.

My Papa always said, life is like a pile of S**t and then said hasta la vista baby.

Take your dirty stinking paws off me Mrs Robinson, you filthy rotten Cougar.

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just pull your flaps together and... blow.

Are you talking to me wankers!

"First, you've got those bloody old nuts on top of that bloody chocolate syrup. Then you've got the bloody whipped cream. You can't even see the bloody ice cream, let alone the bloody bananas. And anyway, we haven't got a bloody spoon big enough to eat that bloody split. And that's the bloody truth, sir."

Plenty more (and better) to be done with this one, I'm bloody sure.

I can never remember movie quotes. Sorry BOP.
G'day Spooky, google is your best friend.

G'day Spooky, google is your best friend.
Spooky is adamant about not using Google here. Says he likes to use his intellect.

"I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply . . . annoying."

They may take our lives Maximus Decumus but they will never take our Murdered Wife and Murdered Sons Freedom.