Survivor Part X: Into the Woods

Tools    

Thanks. I'm always the guy that makes jokes on 9/12.
I make them the day before.

Even if Cricket does come back to the forum after his temp ban is over, I highly doubt he'll want to be a part of this game any more.

If his ban is only for 24-48 hours, I think we should wait and see. If it's like, a 2 week deal then it's probably best to continue on if that's what everyone wants to do.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I agree, I mean no offense we can't wait 2 weeks.

If it's a couple days, he should be at least given an opportunity. I've never had any problems with Cricket. I was completely caught off guard by what happened.

Even if Cricket does come back to the forum after his temp ban is over, I highly doubt he'll want to be a part of this game any more.

If his ban is only for 24-48 hours, I think we should wait and see. If it's like, a 2 week deal then it's probably best to continue on if that's what everyone wants to do.
Don't think anyone has been banned for 2 weeks or more while i've been here, it's usually a day or two. Think two was the most for me.

@Yam12 as The Fly
@cat_sidhe as Cat Torrance
@HashtagBrownies as Ashley Jay Williams
@nostromo87 as Ghostface
@cricket as Regan MacCricket
@CosmicRunaway as Cosmic West
@TheUsualSuspect as TheUsualCreeper
@rauldc14 as Raul Sanderson
@Jeff Costello as Dr. Hannibal Lecter
@7thson as Swamp7th

This is your counselor,
Nancy Thompsexy.

As you know, I was just attacked by Freddy.

And Kincaid was put into the Quiet Room.

I'm going to do a "wait and see" thing with @cricket.

I would like it if everybody sent me votes to vote off somebody in the game....
but not any votes for @cricket, okay?

I wouldn't say I'm giving him immunity..... but..... in a way, I might be,
just until we get everything under CONTROL.

He probably won't be continuing on with this game, I bet.
I don't know. The point is, if that's the case, I'll end his game
with you guys later. Once there's been some more time.

@CosmicRunaway, @rauldc14 and @TheUsualSuspect are immune.

You CANNOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF.

There is still an idol out there to be found.

Please resend your vote to me even if you did last night.
You may have changed your mind, and I will understand.
These are special circumstances.

If you need me, I'll be back in a couple of hours.

Thank you.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Freddy.JPG
Views:	180
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	35707   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kincaid.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	134.7 KB
ID:	35708  

I agree with everyone else in that the best thing to do is to wait for cricket to get unabanned and see if he wants to continue playing.

Although I haven't been here as long as everyone else what happened did seem incredibly out of character for cricket

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

I agree with everyone else in that the best thing to do is to wait for cricket to get unabanned and see if he wants to continue playing.

Although I haven't been here as long as everyone else what happened did seem incredibly out of character for cricket
Cricket turned into The Fly.

I've really liked the variety of challenges in this Survivor, and SC is an entertaining host as always. I really hope this doesn't end up like Survivor 8. We can wait to see if Cricket is willing to come back after his temporary ban. I certainly hope he does, and that this game hasn't completely ruined the forum for him.

SC and Cat, I hope you guys are alright too. Your missing avatars worry me. Please tell us you're not going anywhere.

In the meantime, maybe I'll make part two of that video. It might help lighten the mood to see me getting killed by a reanimated giant spider made out of garbage bags.
Won't lie, still hurting, but won't quit. Thanks, Cosmic.

Should someone like Cat's vote count as two to make up for Cricket not being able to vote himself?
Cricket will have no vote in this.

If there’s any complaints about that... he shouldn’t have behaved the way he did.

Wow wow wow wow wow... What the hell happened in here?

That was very unpleasant to read through. Not because of the language, but because of the intense heat and extreme behavior towards one another. This is probably one of the reasons I don't participate in these things...

Anyways, all y'all who called cricket out I think you should think before you talk. It sounds to me that there might be more to it than just a game. We don't know half of it. For one, all the stuff that may have happened through PMs and emails and secondly, cricket's own personal life. All we know here is usernames and avatars, we can't see the person speaking or hear how he delivers his posts. It's just words, black on white.

I'm not gonna get into this and tell who was right or wrong, but it was unnerving and unpleasant to watch that's for sure.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Wow wow wow wow wow... What the hell happened in here?

That was very unpleasant to read through. Not because of the language, but because of the intense heat and extreme behavior towards one another. This is probably one of the reasons I don't participate in these things...

Anyways, all y'all who called cricket out I think you should think before you talk. It sounds to me that there might be more to it than just a game. We don't know half of it. For one, all the stuff that may have happened through PMs and emails and secondly, cricket's own personal life. All we know here is usernames and avatars, we can't see the person speaking or hear how he delivers his posts. It's just words, black on white.

I'm not gonna get into this and tell who was right or wrong, but it was unnerving and unpleasant to watch that's for sure.
Do you even follow these games though? Seems weird to pop in only for this one thing. As for the right and wrong, Cricket was wrong. Threatening a life is never okay, even if it's over a stupid online game. Heck, even if SC cheated (which I do not believe) it's not a reason to say what was said.

Yes, we have no idea what is going on in his life and things can be forgiven, but come on man.

Suspect's Reviews

Do you even follow these games though? Seems weird to pop in only for this one thing. As for the right and wrong, Cricket was wrong. Threatening a life is never okay, even if it's over a stupid online game. Heck, even if SC cheated (which I do not believe) it's not a reason to say what was said.

Yes, we have no idea what is going on in his life and things can be forgiven, but come on man.
How does that seem weird? What do you even mean by that?

I saw cricket was banned, checked up on what happened, and saw the heated discussion. I'm merely looking at the human beings in this discussion and it's clear some people here came to their breaking point and that a discussion beyond a little game was taking place. It hurts me, that's why. Cool if you are cold enough to look past that.

And you are really taking sides here, huh? How do you know what really happened? Were you in this discussion? Did you even follow it? And if you did, did you also hack the emails and the PMs of SC and cricket which the latter referred to? So that you could see what might have happened? No you didn't, so stop calling me out for caring for the people in this discussion - and that includes everyone in the discussion, not just cricket, even though he was the one who made himself most noticable.

"come on man" what? Why so judgmental? Who are you even? I didn't take any sides, I didn't call any names, I only felt unpleasant as to what happened and especially seeing cricket go off like that - indeed saying things that is totally unacceptable but personally I don't believe that was just "one thing" causing it.

So COME ON MAN and get off my back.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
How does that seem weird? What do you even mean by that?

I saw cricket was banned, checked up on what happened, and saw the heated discussion. I'm merely looking at the human beings in this discussion and it's clear some people here came to their breaking point and that a discussion beyond a little game was taking place. It hurts me, that's why. Cool if you are cold enough to look past that.

And you are really taking sides here, huh? How do you know what really happened? Were you in this discussion? Did you even follow it? And if you did, did you also hack the emails and the PMs of SC and cricket which the latter referred to? So that you could see what might have happened? No you didn't, so stop calling me out for caring for the people in this discussion - and that includes everyone in the discussion, not just cricket, even though he was the one who made himself most noticable.

"come on man" what? Why so judgmental? Who are you even? I didn't take any sides, I didn't call any names, I only felt unpleasant as to what happened and especially seeing cricket go off like that - indeed saying things that is totally unacceptable but personally I don't believe that was just "one thing" causing it.

So COME ON MAN and get off my back.
No one ever said anything about taking sides. I know what I read, we all read the same thing. It was uncalled for an inappropriate. I get it, we don't know what's going on in someone's life, but does that justify what was said?

Bottom line is that Cricket was out of line.....period. Hence his temp ban. If he wants to come back after and smooth things over, cool. Also, no one is calling him out, not even me. I'd love to see him come back and be okay. I hope everything IS okay with him.

You've never played these games, you don't know the toll it takes on people. I understand you're concerned for people and their lives, but your last line you said, I'm not going to tell who is right or wrong comes off as taking sides. To me at least.

I don't want to get into it with you though, we've done that enough in the past.

Good day.

I like all these people repping you. Why don't y'all come out and actually say something instead of hiding behind a rep? And I even got a PM from someone too afraid to say something in this game. Is this what we've come to?

Clearly anyways, I must be in the wrong for caring for people. Clearly I must be wrong for commenting on this without playing the games. Because yes, I never did and that you say it takes its toll on people and that two people were banned makes me glad I never did. I don't see the point in being so evil against one another. And that you created multiple accounts just to win a stupid game makes even funnier when you comment on the effects these things can have and that it's "just a game". Clearly this don't get to you because you like running people into the ground yourself, right? That's what you do.

I think it's disgusting. I think it's despicable behaviour. And I don't want to be a part of it.

By so many people agreeing with you I guess I'm not the "fit" for this forum. You won. Pat yourself on the back. You've been after me so many times and you do it the same way EVERY time because you KNOW how to get to me. You are a loser in life, but CLEARLY a winner at games like this because they DEMAND such sick and twisted minds.

Am I out of line with any of this? Well, don't worry, I'm leaving on my own.

And when I leave you can act all innocent like you never did anything wrong in your life. Please do. And y'all can talk all you want about me overreacting you don't know the half of it. I'm done. I feel sick. I'm shaking just writing this. I'm sorry for being human. I'm sorry for being called out on that and have my words and intentions twisted into me being the devil when all I wanted was so be sorry for those involved.

If saying that I don't want to judge who is wrong or right somehow can end up meaning I'm totally taking sides, then I don't know anymore. Maybe I should just kill myself and maybe MAYBE just once in your life, Suspect, you will finally feel how your behaviour can effect others. THAT'S what I'm worried for with cricket. And that you comment all "teacher like" on crickets behaviour like it's CLEARLY not because of more than just a game, worries me. That you will step and kick someone laying down. Does that gets you off?

I'm done. Do what you want.

You guys don't really believe everything you see in Survivor do you? Hell I know more of what's going on and I didn't even play. And no, no one told me anything, I figured it out on my own.

What the HELL is going on in my game?!

I come in here and people are threatening suicide.

EXCUSE ME, but this is NOT the Heathers episode of Survivor Part X.

I ain't make some Heathers kill yourself challenge.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Heathers.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	102.4 KB
ID:	35725