What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

You mean me? Kei's cousin?

Let's just say I'm curious about what this whole Ghost in the Shell thing has to offer and each had an attractive price tag.

'Cause it's SpaceCamp.

Got three blu-rays coming through the post, all HMV exclusives here in the UK:
I'm jealous of the far-better packaging you guys have in the UK. Much better graphics on the covers and better art also. Love that Alien: Covenant DVD cover!

^ I believe you can get that Alien: Covenant steelbook from Best Buy shops over there in America. It looks like it's out of stock online but you might get lucky in the actual shops if there is one near you.

American Psycho (Blu Ray)
Once Upon a Time in the West (dvd)
Amadeus (Blu-Ray)
Friday the 13th set (dvd) (Parts 1-4 with never used old school 3d glasses for part 3).

They were all cheap.

I just bought Malena, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, and Monty Python's The History of the World for a grand total of ten dollars.

Keep your station clean - OR I WILL KILL YOU
I just got the new releases of Tuesday: Wonder Woman and The Big Sick. Both films are fantastic. Big Sick particularly is my top 5 of 2017 thus far.

The Bib-iest of Nickels

The copy I bought actually has special cover-work. I found The Fly on Blu-Ray at Wal-Mart for $7 bucks and couldn't resist the temptation. The cover-work is done up for Halloween, gives the film a "Day of the Dead" type feel. I already own the DVD, but I knew i'd be watching the film again soon and wanted to see it the best I could.

You mean me? Kei's cousin?

It was one of those impulse buys. Johansson helped, though.

From Walmart because it's a childhood favorite.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again

'Cause it's SpaceCamp.

Like there needs to be another reason!
"MAX AND JINX!!! Friends... for ...eh ...vvvveerrrrr...."