Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

No, the recent one. I don't think I realized there was another by that title when I posted.

God I hate it when unoriginal titles are used!

The interment exists! There is no excuse!

Terrible title for a horror too.
If you are inclined, try Anguish from 1987ish. Weird movie. Not sure if I should even recommend but

You can't win an argument just by being right!
@Dani8 I got to the beginning credits.
William ROCKS! a ha a ha I like it

Titanic or Lord of the Rings. These movies are super long and I don't remember finish watching them in one sitting.

The graduation, it take my nerve more than enough
Wonder woman, my friend showed this, im just walk out. Another bad superhero with wirh another high publicity

Watched about an hour of Modern Problems on the weekend before turning it off. Really odd 1981 Chevy Chase comedy I'd never heard of before, about a stressed out Air Traffic Controller in a failing relationship who develops psychic powers. Or something. It started off mildly amusing, and I liked Chevy and the 80s atmosphere, but it just got odder and odder and less and less actually funny and I couldn't be jacked to finish it.
No wonder I'd never heard of it before!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Watched about an hour of Modern Problems on the weekend before turning it off. Really odd 1981 Chevy Chase comedy I'd never heard of before, about a stressed out Air Traffic Controller in a failing relationship who develops psychic powers. Or something. It started off mildly amusing, and I liked Chevy and the 80s atmosphere, but it just got odder and odder and less and less actually funny and I couldn't be jacked to finish it.
No wonder I'd never heard of it before!

I saw Modern Problems in the theater many years ago, and my friend and I were the only two people in the theater. I like Chevy Chase, but that was one of the worst movies that I've ever seen.

I think the only movie that was worse than Modern Problems was Wholly Moses! starring Dudley Moore.

I could never finish this movie; it was discordant, hyperbolic and trashy to me (and I love bad movies, but this one wasn't even entertaining).

I don't know what the problem is exactly, but I have tried on five separate occasions to watch Gravity and never gotten further than 20 minutes in.

Other movies I have tried to watch at least twice, but have been unable to sit through the entire film:

Interstellar
The Social Network
The Butterfly Effect
The Green Mile

I don't know what the problem is exactly, but I have tried on five separate occasions to watch Gravity and never gotten further than 20 minutes in.

Other movies I have tried to watch at least twice, but have been unable to sit through the entire film:

Interstellar
The Social Network
The Butterfly Effect
The Green Mile
Interstellar definitely. I just got up and walked out halfway through.
War Horse is another and that really surprised me because it should be my kind of movie. 6 attempts to get through.

The only one I could think of was Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, but even with that I returned to it and enjoyed it.
Oh that's another. Nup, couldnt tolerate it. I was a big fan of the book for years prior so that's probably why I didnt like it.