Profile Banners...

Tools    

this actually was linked to a mofo thread from gideon so credit to them

Talk about banner material, a new Gremlins poster came out and it's amazing. Might need some tweaking, though.

@The Rodent

Try that... I've also put the Jason Mask in as well top right.

Nice one, Rodent. That's a keeper.

Just looking at your profile. Tell you what, next to the Carpenter one I did for Raul, it's one of my favourites
Image manip is cool when you get it right

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Try that... I've also put the Jason Mask in as well top right.

@MonnoM

I had another go... did loads of stuff to this one...

Same image, but I removed the Gremlins title.

I like the first one best for two reasons.

1) It looks better with the word "GREMLINS" than without it because the word looks like a blue light glowing on Gizmo and it works better next to him than across the room from him.

2) I don't like when the box with the word "GREMLINS" was moved to the right because the boy looks almost like a floating head with his body hidden behind the box.

@MonnoM

I had another go... did loads of stuff to this one...

Same image, but I removed the Gremlins title.

Great work as usual. I'm really digging the first one. You might need to keep a close eye on this thread, because I have more where that came from.

Any idea what these types of images are called? Like, loads of references in one image?
Like the one Raul has, and there's an 80s movie tribute with RoboCop standing by a taxi and stuff, plus this one with Gremlins that has loads of other references in it.

I've Googled "collage" "Mashup" "Tribute" and all sorts of other things, but can't find what images like these are actually called.

Not sure, I just go with mashup. Seems to be the most common term.

I just googled horror mashup and found this...

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Any idea what these types of images are called? Like, loads of references in one image?
Like the one Raul has, and there's an 80s movie tribute with RoboCop standing by a taxi and stuff, plus this one with Gremlins that has loads of other references in it.

I've Googled "collage" "Mashup" "Tribute" and all sorts of other things, but can't find what images like these are actually called.
Homage?