Survivor Part X: Into the Woods

Tools    

I wasn't ignoring this thread, I just haven't been online in about 14 hours or so. I just finished reading through everything. I love the theme, and it's very seasonally appropriate. Is this going to be a regular Survivor game, where people voted out are gone, or is this going to be like the previously discussed zombie game, where defeated players can still compete in challenges?

And now for my biggest concern about this game:
I just got hired for a new job, and I work even earlier now. I'll be starting work at 3:30am EST, so I can't play any challenges in the evenings, since I need sleep. I can't really participate in any live events much later than 5pm EST, so I imagine that would not be very convenient for the US players, especially those closer to the west coast.

@CosmicRunaway

It's not the "Zombie Survivor" game I talked about. It is a regular game. I decided the zombie idea with people still playing the game after they're eliminated... might confuse or annoy or turn people off from the game.

It is possible I may, at some point, work something in where eliminated players could still play, maybe for one round, but I have not thought it through, yet.

I only know I don't plan to choose somebody myself to be eliminated (Hypnotist challenge from 7), I don't plan to have anyone ban themselves for a reward.... and I would like to do some live challenges... but.... all depends on what I think up and how I feel.

I find the challenges/games tiring myself, as a player. I would rather people focus more on roleplaying and social game - and since Counselor Nancy Thompsexy is all about giving tips on how to be a Survivor, she will be encouraging that aspect.

This will be an adventure through the scary woods. There will be idols, I imagine. Maybe other special powers. Stay tuned because I do my best work without plans. I encourage joining just for the sake of joining, to say you were part of the ride. I want this to be a relaxing Survivor. If you need a stressful experience, I encourage fighting amongst yourselves in private messages, where for me... the real game happens.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Are you telling me Velvet is NOT SC? Yeah right.

Suspect's Reviews

Morning idiots

Who is this "Dorothy Michaels" person?

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

I'd give out rewards/advantages for signing up.........

But I don't want this becoming a "rewards heavy" game like my Survivor 7.

You know - @rauldc14 with 10,000 idols and extra votes and immunities and stuff.

I want a simple and old fashioned game. Any drama that arises is on your own terms.

Who is this "Dorothy Michaels" person?
She's some sort of fake news schizophrenic local reporter who believes I'm an "angel of death" - ignore her. I've been trying to make her lose her job for years. She won't go away.

It didn't really affect the game though, since he was smart and got in with the right alliance.
Ooohhh, she has a Re-Animator avatar..... I still need to see that movie..... there's a lot of movies I still need to see.

I have a really nice steelbook version of Re-Animator 1 and 2. It's literally one of my favourite things I've ever owned. The green shines when it catches the light. It's absolutely beautiful. I thoroughly enjoy the movies too. They're campy and kind of disgusting - everything a great horror flick from the 80s needs to be haha.

(The red square in this stock image is just a sticker)

Ooohhh, she has a Re-Animator avatar..... I still need to see that movie..... there's a lot of movies I still need to see.
That's crazy that you haven't seen that.

omg i want to play now. has this started yet?
I think @Sexy Celebrity wants at least 10 people to join before we start so you can still participate