Blade Runner 2049

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
It's too bad it won't live.

But, then again, what does?

Some people I trust are loving it.

Then again, who knows... wouldn’t be the first time I disagree with them.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
ooooooh I'm totally on board with this. It's not a reboot and I have exceptionally high and unreasonable expectations that this will be the movie event of the DECADE.

I am not being sarcastic btw. And no, that was not a sarcastic shrug while air-quoting "I am not being sarcastic btw." I truly do mean that I have very very very ...very high expectations!!! VERY!!!

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Ima guess it's not a coincidence one of those stills in the short looks like Bautista.

Review summary: exactly what fans wanted, about 30 minutes too long for everyone else.

Oh, and this is up there with mother! in terms of the importance of the unexpected. The plot itself is a spoiler so be cautious.

Alright, 98% on Rotten Tomatoes, critics saying it's one of the best sequels ever, just as good as the first, and this movie is starting to get Oscar Buzz. How is it not getting talked about more here?

Gotta wait for it to come out first.
Still, I think the hubbub that's starting to come out for it now is pretty interesting. This much buzz only comes around every once in a while.

denis villeneuve says there is no iphone in the blade runner sequel xd

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
gotta see it first. Rotten Tomatoes is not to be trusted in my opinion.
Only the Mofo Consensus is to be trusted.

Currently nothing.

Suspect's Reviews

Welcome to the human race...
Yeah, with the positive ones I always have to wonder how much of it is just "eh it's alright I guess" instead of "instant classic".