Can you recommend movies like No Country For Old Men,..

Tools    

Definitely just you but I'll give you a hall pass because mads mikkelson would make the same sexist comment and I let him get away with eating people. I really liked sicario.
lol I just felt she was too whiny. That's all. If she could understand, then why act like the righteous one? I could feel her pain at the start, but then the other characters were far more interesting to keep up with her issues.

Benicio Del Toro's character was the only one I could sympathise with. "Not in front of my children" was ironic even though I didn't know what was going to follow. lol

You can't win an argument just by being right!
lol I just felt she was too whiny. That's all. If she could understand, then why act like the righteous one? I could feel her pain at the start, but then the other characters were far more interesting to keep up with her issues.

Benicio Del Toro's character was the only one I could sympathise with. "Not in front of my children" was ironic even though I didn't know what was going to follow. lol
I just really like her. Saw her first in Edge of Tomorrow and I fell in love.

Still trying to figure out if those two had a history. Pretty sizzling scene at one point.