The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Will do. Yeah, at this point I just figure any year I go I've gotta come up with another shirt design and have a bunch printed.

I think last year it kicked the whole thing into gear. Cleetose has been bringing cool little 3D printed things for a bit, and then I brought the shirts and those buttons, so this year Steph made buttons...I was joking that next year I should have tote bags made, since we're at the point where we could put a decent amount of stuff in each one. And it'd be easier to hand them out to everyone that way.

I won't dance. Don't ask me...

Yes, I'm a Taurus, but I won't post my picture. I don't post pictures of myself or my family on the internet.
So do I. You even won't find me on facebook, twitter and so on
Only MoFo

Was the trip to Seattle a movie convention?
Nah, games. Video games and board games. We're both fans of a game called SpyParty and a bunch of us meet up there most years.

Is that you?

I do have curly hair. It blow dried there.
I refuse to use a hair dryer. Just don't have the patience after decades of using one.

I do have curly hair. It blow dried there.
I refuse to use a hair dryer. Just don't have the patience after decades of using one.
Curly hairy is messy unless you just wash and leave it every day. As soon as it's slept on, bird's nest!

Was the trip to Seattle a movie convention?
Nah, games. Video games and board games. We're both fans of a game called SpyParty and a bunch of us meet up there most years.
I like video games too. Not heard of SpyParty, i'll have a look at it on google.

Will have more photos from PAX up soon, but here's a good one I got with fellow podcaster @Slappydavis.

Glad to see that Randy Quaid was there (in background on the left). He looks good clean shaven and having lost some weight - almost younger. Hope he's feeling better and that his financial and legal problems are finding solutions.
Chris, did you get a "Cousin Eddie" autograph?

Welcome back!

Going to get back into cassette tape recording and see how it goes. It's been since 2003. Need to fix the transport function and then it should perform for me. I only hope I can perform for "it".
Nice! My buddy got me a Korg CR-4 a few years ago that I love messing with, but yours is way cooler. I see that kind all the time on videos about tape recorders. You can do some cool experimental things with it.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Will have more photos from PAX up soon, but here's a good one I got with fellow podcaster @Slappydavis.

@Slappydavis looks exactly how he sounds.

Suspect's Reviews

Céad míle FAWLTY.

You look like an actress.

Shows you how old I am, I remember this as a working dock when I was a kid. Then in the late 70s and 80s lying derelict while our poor city was Thatcherised, now it's full of bars and restaurants. My grandad who worked on the ships would've been astonished!

My uncle worked as a scaffolder on St Johns Beacon as it was known when it was built. My auntie was scared to go to town and look up at the heights he was working at!
Radio City Tower:

Shows you how old I am, I remember this as a working dock when I was a kid. Then in the late 70s and 80s lying derelict while our poor city was Thatcherised, now it's full of bars and restaurants. My grandad who worked on the ships would've been astonished!

My uncle worked as a scaffolder on St Johns Beacon as it was known when it was built. My auntie was scared to go to town and look up at the heights he was working at!
Radio City Tower:

That's the view from my apartment, Albert Dock, it's kinda strange cos it was also the view my nanna had from her flat further up into town.