Can you recommend movies like No Country For Old Men,..

Tools    

..Hell Or High Water, The Place Beyond The Pines?

What amazes me about these movies is not just the themes but how realistic they feel. Do you have any similar movies in mind?

Vanishing Point. Kind of an oldie, but still solid, IMO.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Um so what are you looking for, say, dark, gritty, realistic type films? Sicario comes to mind, Mysitic River, even Prisoners (same director as Sicario).....ah....can't say they're too similar to No Country for Old men but have that same dark tone and realism/grounded in the dark side of reality in my opinion.

Welcome to the human race...
Going by what those three had in common, I was thinking that it was about a specific sub-type of gritty thriller - all three of those movies are about dudes from small-town/rural America trying to make some money and getting in over their heads so I tried to tailor my answer to that extremely specific set of criteria and, well, I thought Blue Ruin was close enough.

Definitely check out Lone Star. That should be something you'd like. I also highly recommend A Perfect World.

You mean movies that are really violent and gripping thrillers up till the point where they randomly kill off the main protagonist three quarters of the way through, have the bad guy just pointlessly drive away without any climax and it ends with some guy giving a soliloquy about growing old in his kitchen?

Going by what those three had in common, I was thinking that it was about a specific sub-type of gritty thriller - all three of those movies are about dudes from small-town/rural America trying to make some money and getting in over their heads so I tried to tailor my answer to that extremely specific set of criteria and, well, I thought Blue Ruin was close enough.
I couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks!

Blue Ruin is good. Mud is another great shout. Other movies with the small town feel might include:

Joe
In the Valley of Elah
Mystery Road
Cut Bank
Frontera
Cold in July
God's Pocket
Road to Paloma
Hide your Smiling faces

I just watched Sicario. It was great. Is it me or it's impossible to empathise with the main character? She got in my nerves after a while. Let the men do their job, woman! lol

It could be just me though. Maybe I would have more respect for her if she didn't perform "character suicide". Fear of death is more powerful than any ethics though.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I just watched Sicario. It was great. Is it me or it's impossible to empathise with the main character? She got in my nerves after a while. Let the men do their job, woman! lol

It could be just me though. Maybe I would have more respect for her if she didn't perform "character suicide". Fear of death is more powerful than any ethics though.
Definitely just you but I'll give you a hall pass because mads mikkelson would make the same sexist comment and I let him get away with eating people. I really liked sicario.