The "It" remake

Tools    

I probably won't see it in theaters due to school, but hopefully when it's released on digital. I don't usually like horror movies because they just bore me, but this one actually looks interesting.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I don't think he's talking about the new Stephen King IT movie..I think hes talk about the new IT movie...like the next movie thats the next big thing...the next "it" movie....a movie thats in fashion, that is so hot right now. I think he's talking about John Wick 3 again.
Spot on!
I'm looking forward to his mum and dad cancelling his internet service.

Going to see it Friday. I was iffy when I first heard there would be a reboot, but now I'm curious. I think Pennywise will be better in this one (not so cheesy, more pure evil).

Who let all the negative nancies in?

Anyways, am very much looking forward to IT. The book was well written.

Seeing it thursday. Cautiously ridiculously hyped. Read the first half the of the novel, and I know they won't be able to fit everything in obviously, but if they get The Loser's Club, Pennywise, and the other antagonists right I'll be happy. Plus the early buzz is very positive.

Assassination Nation- (3/4)
Mandy- (3.5/4)

I was really happy to see that it didn't suck and that it was rather good even. And for a remake, this is one of the better ones in recent memory, in any genre, probably because it's a remake that's actually needed. The book is iconic and the tv adaption had a great Curry but is old and haven't aged well and honestly wasn't that good, especially not the second half... This reboot also approaches the story and characters differently, which was very welcomed.

I'm looking forward to seeing it again, especially because I want to know if the flaws seem more or less prominent on a second watch...

Jeremy Jahns' review. Spoiler free.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Bill Skarsgard has said he is hoping that people don't compare him to Tim Curry because what would be the point of remaking something if you can't bring something different.

"Tim Curry's performance was amazing. It was such a good interpretation of Stephen King's character in the book. We were making a new film, a new adaptation of the book. Of course, I wanted to bring something different and unique to it. Otherwise, I don't see the point in remaking something. I hope that people can consider both performances separately and appreciate them for what they are."

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.3477182

As for Tim Curry, he is excited to see Skarsgard in the role:

“Well, I like [Bill] Skarsgard very much, I think he’s very clever. It’ll be interesting what sort of clown face he puts on, because it’s not an obvious clown face at all. I’ve seen the trailer and you can’t really see him at all. So I’m fascinated to see it. He’s very good.”

http://www.express.co.uk/entertainme...Bill-Skarsgard

Saw his Jimmy Kimmel interview, only saw photos before that, never really saw the resemblance with Alexander but they're very alike. Then the girlfriend chimes in with "ooh, he'd make a good joker!"

Which made me sad A) that she was right, and B) that it'll never happen

It's almost impossible for me not to compare the performance with Curry's, but that's probably what got me psyched in the first place.

Six and a half hours to go!

Six and a half hours to go!

Ooh let me know, Dooo. Jeremy Jahn's reviews are usually spot on for me so I'm super pumped for this.

Saw his Jimmy Kimmel interview, only saw photos before that, never really saw the resemblance with Alexander but they're very alike. Then the girlfriend chimes in with "ooh, he'd make a good joker!"
It'd be kinda funny if one guy got typecast for all murderous clown roles. How many would even be left? How They Worked: The Insane Clown Posse Story biopic?

It'd be kinda funny if one guy got typecast for all murderous clown roles. How many would even be left? How They Worked: The Insane Clown Posse Story biopic?

Spaulding is the ultimate clown. Scary.

On another forum years ago a poster mentioned some scratching noises that woke her up. I gave a long story about Captain Spaulding living in her crawl space and coming out at night while she slept to sniff her hair. Gave her night terrors for weeks. Oops.

No not I. I dont wear that much makeup.