Game of Thrones: Season 8, The Final Season (spoilers)

Tools    

I know Season 7 is only a couple weeks done but Its as good as time as any too start talking season 8 since filming does start in october and I am certain characters who have been on the show since season 1 episode one will cry and be very sad because this season will be the last they see each other other then when they do press and a final comic con.

So what is everyones top 5 guesses too what you think is definately gonna happen the finale season.

My Five Big Characters Guesses are

Jon, Dany, Jaime, Cersei and Tormond will die

Five Characters Who Will Live Till The End and Have History Analog at Stories End

Tyrion, Brienne, The Hound, Arya, Sansa and Gendry. I Think Missandei and Sam will live and Gilly and Davos.

But I think Pod, Greyworm, Bran, Meera and Howland Reed and Robin of The Vale will die. Bran will be the New Night King somehow.

This might just do nobody any good.
My only two real predictions are Jamie killing Mad Queen Cersei and Dany sacrificing Jon to create Lightbringer.

After its all set and done, Bronn will emerge from his newly founded castle, look at the camera and shrug.

ALIVE
Davos, Sansa, Arya, Missandei, Theon, Brienne, Samwell, The Hound, Gendry, Lyanna Morment, Podrick,

EITHER WAY
Tyrion (Drifting to Dead), Jon, Bran, Gilly, Tormund, Bronn (Hopefully will survive), Jorah (Drifting to Dead), Meera, Hot Pie (if he comes back), Tycho Nestoris, Grey Worm,

DEAD
Jaime, Cersei, Daenerys, Melisandre (All but confirmed), Varys (All but confirmed), Beric, Eddison Toilet, Night King, Euron, Qyburn, Gregor Clegane, Yara,

I think there will be atleast one person to survive so some houses can continue on. Jon and Danys likely Child and Sansa or Arya or Both. Samwell Tarly, Yara Greyjoy, Gendry Baratheon, Brienne Of Tarth, Sandor Clegan. Bronn can be a New Lord with a New Bloodline somewhere. I sadly think Lyanna Mormont will die and someone has to die we care about to make the battle of winterfell and the north being sad. Id rather Jon and Dany or Both live but Martin hates a heroes ending and so doesnt D and D

I know Arya and Gendry fans wont like that but it makes most since cause doubt Arya will be able to have kids since the whole stabbing in Bravos so i see her going back to the faceless men if Hound and Brienne die.

And fans don't even realise that by openly loving a character too much they're putting them on a savage death list forvthe books. He's already looking at the SanSan fans. I think he's going to make them cry HARD in the books.

I know Arya and Gendry fans wont like that but it makes most since cause doubt Arya will be able to have kids since the whole stabbing in Bravos so i see her going back to the faceless men if Hound and Brienne die.
Did they even listen to the dialogue between her and Ned? Lol

To Be A Knight Is Aryas Dream and also Gendry saw her as his lady as in he would serve her almost like a sister feeling. Gendry is more or less Sansa age and what Sansa went through and Of Gendry meets Sansa Gendry would be the kind of man Sansa now knew Ned meant for her.

Im so tired of ready all about the fake plot leak stuff on youtube and there theories. Some of the plot leak stuff seems stupid **** with some obvious events needing too happen that anyone could guess would happen. I'm waiting for the same Plot Leak info like was going around for season 7 which happened after filming started.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
. I'm waiting for the same Plot Leak info like was going around for season 7 which happened after filming started.
What was leaked, Ned?

Oh 6 or seven youtube sites released so called episode plot scripts all 6 episodes. Some of the material could likely happen cause I think most could guess Dany may get pregnant and knowing jon he'd make her go back to dragonstone no matter what happens battle wise. I mean anyone can make up that and call it a likely plot leak or Jon Learning from Bran Ned Starks and Howland Reeds Tower Of Joy Secret. I think however most of the stuff in them does not sound like D and D or Martin plot ideas.

Thanks, Ned. I dont get the entertainment value in that. Sure theorise away to your heart's content but making claims they're leaks? Just seems so bizarre to me.

This might just do nobody any good.
So, instead of de-toxing like a normal person, I decided to go back and revisit season one.

You'd be forgiven to have been desensitized from the beauty of this show -

Thanks, Ned. I dont get the entertainment value in that. Sure theorise away to your heart's content but making claims they're leaks? Just seems so bizarre to me.
There called leaks i guess but I call it fan fiction because if there were reak HBO would make youtube take down the sites responsible. I'll give u a part 1 example of what i am talking about,

Spoilers Ahead For Season 8. If this is a real plot for games of thrones season 8 which too me seems unlikely this soon. So read or click onto the youtube link if your dare.

There called leaks i guess but I call it fan fiction because if there were reak HBO would make youtube take down the sites responsible. I'll give u a part 1 example of what i am talking about,

Spoilers Ahead For Season 8. If this is a real plot for games of thrones season 8 which too me seems unlikely this soon. So read or click onto the youtube link if your dare.

Very dramatic. I got to 'chats with her' and turned it off. Little circle jerkers is my guess.

But we know Theon went to go save Yara not going to wineterfell with jon so that part there is what says this is fake but all fan fiction game of thrones theories end up have some events that will happen.