The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
That's great. Spin me a toon. My husband's sister is an opera singer and director at Sydney Opera House.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
That's great. Spin me a toon. My husband's sister is an opera singer and director at Sydney Opera House.
Uhhhh, that's fancy! And Sydney Opera House is a dream for any singer

Uhhhh, that's fancy! And Sydney Opera House is a dream for any singer
It's a pretty neat little shack, that's for sure.

Come on down!

I'll sing there someday
I'll buy tickets. Here you go.

[q
I'm frustrated I can't do myself. My dad, who runs this comp and knows about them a lot more than I do, is on the coastline over spring and summer along with my mom. Wehan they return in a month or so, I'll probably do it if it's possible. I just don't have almost any photos this last 30 years. But I can describe myself. OK, this is gonna sound arrogant, but I'm 6'6''. Terrifyingly skinny though. As a ghost. Like 130-140 pounds. I have long fingers, especially on my feet. I'm also afraid I'm somewhat of a hunchback of Notredame. I have this gigantic head. Had,I don't know the English word those grey thingd under eyes due to lack of sleep since i can remember. Been loosing my hair since last millenium. What's left is mostly grey. To end on a brighter note, besides Paul Dirac, I do look a bit like John Lennon, have tiny lips, and my mouth is twisted down, like his. I also look a bit like Alec Guinnes, as arrogant all that may seem.
Your description sounds ok Beatle☺. Here's mine.. 5ft 5. Very long hair. About 8.5 stone. Big blue eyes.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
O, great females of MoFo, I summon thee! Show us, the unworthy, your faces.
I second that. I'd also like to see GBG. I think she's Taurus.

@Beatle

Yes, I'm a Taurus, but I won't post my picture. I don't post pictures of myself or my family on the internet.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Yes, I'm a Taurus, but I won't post my picture. I don't post pictures of myself or my family on the internet.

*Googles Taurus*
No pics, indeed!
Wowzers! You must be a secret agent!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Angry and Unkempt

With the glasses, Joel, you've got a little Eric Wareheim thing goin' on.
(But like 1000 times more handsome - you could probably win most handsome boy contest even against Tim. Ah Joel, handsome for a man!)

With the glasses, Joel, you've got a little Eric Wareheim thing goin' on.
(But like 1000 times more handsome - you could probably win most handsome boy contest even against Tim. Ah Joel, handsome for a man!)
Cinco?

Trip to Vernon Vintage Vinyl today..and look what I bought!

Is that new or second hand, Joel? Also, I know a guy who had some nasty experiences with heat and records, so they're not kidding with that warning. They simply bend. Unless it's 180g or more. Then it's more or less ok I think. You know, I saw that "Mama..." This is the last one I bought:

It's mono, but it's about 40$. It features California Dreamin' and Monday, Monday.

Did you buy any Beatles?

Is that new or second hand, Joel? Also, I know a guy who had some nasty experiences with heat and records, so they're not kidding with that warning. They simply bend. Unless it's 180g or more. Then it's more or less ok I think. You know, I saw that "Mama..." This is the last one I bought:

It's mono, but it's about 40$. It features California Dreamin' and Monday, Monday.

Did you buy any Beatles?
I only bought the Rod Stewart picture vinyl,and only for a novelty item, not because I think his disco era was musically significant haha. I love Mamas and Papas. I left a vinyl in my car once during Summer. It was Billy Squier. Needless to say, everything was fine. I never thought about it again up until now. Not a fan of the Squier.

EDIT: It's all second hand, for the most part-"all" lol

Going to get back into cassette tape recording and see how it goes. It's been since 2003. Need to fix the transport function and then it should perform for me. I only hope I can perform for "it".

Will have more photos from PAX up soon, but here's a good one I got with fellow podcaster @Slappydavis.
Make sure you post a picture of the shirts too! We didn't have them on at the time, but Yoda made some really great Spyparty shirts.

Honestly, Spyparty had some quality swag for the booth people this year (TONS of buttons, a 3d printed fidget spinner, the really quite wonderful shirts of the low poly characters, etc).