Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I have this condition that makes me forget every movie I watch if more than a years passes. lol That's the reason I don't watch too many movies. I spend time and time again watching movies that I remember liking in the past but don't remember anything about it.

I have that condition too. It's called "getting old".

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I have that condition too. It's called "getting old".
LOL. Same here but unlike Vincent I forget within a week.

But I'm not forgetting this in a hurry. Seeing again tonight.

Already going to see it again? How good is it?
Martha focking fantastic. I might be a bit biased because my bro worked on it, but dayum I had so much fun with this. Need to learn the lyrics to Bevilo Tutto to ring him up this morning and sing like Samuel. Great soundtrack.

The last time I walked out of the cinema air punching and repeating something from the movie was Edge of Tomorrow, and my husband had to drag me to see that because I had decided Tom Cruise was a hack. I'm even higher after seeing hitman;s bodyguard. Just pure, unadulterated entertainment, and Samuel's character is just so cool, plus Salma is freaking fantastic. Gary oldman is Gary Oldman who I love but he doesnt get that much screen time. The movie focuses on the bromance.

Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534

Children of Men (2006)

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Children of Men (2006)
I need to rewatch that. Havent seen it since it screened.

and surprise surprise

I have thought about it long and hard and I have decided NOT to watch a movie tonight.

Fantastic for rewatches, for sure!

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.

I have this condition that makes me forget every movie I watch if more than a years passes. lol That's the reason I don't watch too many movies. I spend time and time again watching movies that I remember liking in the past but don't remember anything about it.
American or Sweedish version?
Because if it's the American remake I take back my rep.

American or Sweedish version?
Because if it's the American remake I take back my rep.
Hey, that's racist!

It's the remake.

Shadowlands, which I thought would be a boring British drama but I started watching yesterday and unexpectedly really held my attention, although I was so tired I had to turn it off. I really look forward to finishing it today, Anthony Hopkins and Debra Winger were great in their roles.