Game of Thrones Season 7

Tools    

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
WARNING: "stuff from a Time interview with GRRM" spoilers below

Poor Beric Dondarrion, who was set up as the foreshadowing of all this [resurrection], every time [he’s brought back] he’s a little less Beric. His memories are fading, he’s got all these scars, he’s becoming more and more physically hideous, because he’s not a living human being anymore. His heart isn’t beating, his blood isn’t flowing in his veins, he’s a wight, but a wight animated by fire instead of by ice, now we’re getting back to the whole fire and ice thing.

Maybe that's how.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
On a rewatch the crawling zombie reminded me of that infamous scene from monty python.

Ooh, I wonder if he could warg into the ice dragon and make it turn on the entire army of the undead. Eh, that seems a bit too deus ex machina, doesn't it?
That seems something even the likes of M. Night Shyamalan would avoid.

I am Shipping Hound and Brienne for end of season 8 Hook up or they are mentioned as togther in the finale narration where Tyrion maybe or Jon Mentions too Jons Daughter or Son who all survived and who are lords of what.Ill be pissed if Hound and Brienne die. There are enough big characters to kill off Jon, Dany, Jaime Cersei and so on. Let the Hound live a life where he can find someone after years of being a dog.

I am Shipping Hound and Brienne for end of season 8 Hook up or they are mentioned as togther in the finale narration where Tyrion maybe or Jon Mentions too Jons Daughter or Son who all survived and who are lords of what.Ill be pissed if Hound and Brienne die. There are enough big characters to kill off Jon, Dany, Jaime Cersei and so on. Let the Hound live a life where he can find someone after years of being a dog.
Oh you old incurable romantic. That's nice. I also want to see him get some happiness, as long as I get to see his giant round peach.

I don't know if this was brought up already, but I only read about it now. What does everyone think of the theory that the NK's army marched in formation resembling the Direwolf Sigil?

I don't see it, but I do think there's something in the way they're organized.

I made the image smaller. I can kind of see it now. That or I'm doing a bang up job assisting in my own, personal gaslighting.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	got.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	34186  

I made the image smaller. I can kind of see it now. That or I'm doing a bang up job assisting in my own, personal gaslighting.

LOL I can see it in both. I just never noticed in the episode.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again

Monno no!
Clearly that's a nod to a chiba Bane, scribbling notes while standing in front of a moody Gotham cityscape. GAH!!

Erm...
With an Android OS skyline.
I guess.

o.O

Some say it's just an Easter egg. Maybe, maybe not.
But.
Game of Thronians don't celebrate Easter.

=D

This might just do nobody any good.
But.

=D
R'hllor Eggs.

I found two more Easter eggs. Actually, I noticed those right away...

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	dynamo.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	34188  

But.

=D
R'hllor Eggs.

Rofl. I had to Google that.
=(

This might just do nobody any good.

"I'm gonna dump the biggest s**t the north has ever seen!"

"I'm gonna dump the biggest s**t the north has ever seen!"
No worries. Sam will scrub it up!! Scrub scrub *wretches* scrub!! =D

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Is it wrong to hope for a car accident where you will be in a Coma for 18 months but when you wake up GOT will have dropped.

You won't be able to use your legs but you will know everything.....just like Brann.
@Dani8

Can I just clarify that I'm talking about myself in this post.

As in making a bad joke that I wouldn't mind being in a Coma for 18 months and I wake up and GOT has been recorded.

The "you" in this post being me.

@Dani8

Can I just clarify that I'm talking about myself in this post.

As in making a bad joke that I wouldn't mind being in a Coma for 18 months and I wake up and GOT has been recorded.

The "you" in this post being me.
OK thanks for clarifying. No problem. I just flip out about giving or receiving spoilers (more so if I dump one on someone). All done and dusted. Have a great weekend
I miss Tyrion

We've gone on holiday by mistake
OK thanks for clarifying. No problem. I just flip out about giving or receiving spoilers (more so if I dump one on someone). All done and dusted. Have a great weekend
I miss Tyrion
I'm sure it will be a great weekend with 12 hour shifts sat and sun, whoopee!!

I get really enraged about people moaning about spoilers when an episode has gone live!

pro tip: educate yourself about air dates/times and peel yourself away from internet for a bit till you watch eh