President Trump

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
But I have no interest in arguing with anyone, I'm just here to have a conversation.
Sure you are. A heat surgeon slash lawyer from UK who knows more about american politics than the americans on mofo. Pull the other leg and it plays jingle bells, kid. And you are aware, are you not, that is the forum owner you're condescending to? Sheeit, talk about brazen.

Thanks to the people here that actually had a civil conversation with me. I wish you the best

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I do believe he is having a go with *you all

*us
Dont spoil it, ynwtf. You cant just make this sht up.

Anyway, back to Melania, why is the press giving her such a hard time? I dont like him which is obvious but she has conducted herself with grace eversince her speech writer plagiarised Michelle's speech. I dont mind her at all now.

Eh. A few years back there was a reality show with Paris Hilton and whoever her sidekick was at the time. I caught a glimpse of it one night while channel surfing. They were at some picture book Midwest farmer home having dinner one evening. Someone brought up Wal-Mart and quickly noticed that Paris seemed confused. When asked if she knew what a Wal-Mart was, she replied something like, "I don't know. A place where you go to buy walls? *laugh*" This is a wonderful example of disconnect between the ridiculously rich and the world in which the Everyday Joe resides.

I can see why some might perceive wearing designer stilettos en route to a national disaster zone as disconnected, for the same reason Hilton's explanation of Wal-Mart silenced the dinner table. Or rolling into an Ethiopian settlement with a Fire Magic Echelon to grill a medium rare bone-in 21oz ribeye, salted, peppered, and buttered to perfection so that I might get some strength before turning around to feed the starving measured portions of dry rice. To be fair, neither Paris nor Melania did this. Not that I'm aware of.

There's a line from the Washington Post that describes this directly enough: "She is the kind of woman who may listen empathetically to your pain, but she knows that you know that she is not going to experience it. So why pretend?"

I find it all a bit silly, but I get it. At least it's not reached a point of claiming she is a man, tape-tucking her junk for a dance with Ellen.

Meow?

LOL I hadnt heard the one about place to buy walls.

I dont see a problem with her wearing heels on the plane. She then changed into tennis shoes, but the buzz it created (the heels) was gobsmacking. The sewer rats and bloggers are attacking her for absolkutely no reason whjatsoever, the same with the kid. Very cruel if you ask me. Confine it to trumpty.

Sorry por typos. cut ma finger.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
LOL I hadnt heard the one about place to buy walls.

I dont see a problem with her wearing heels on the plane. She then changed into tennis shoes, but the buzz it created (the heels) was gobsmacking. The sewer rats and bloggers are attacking her for absolkutely no reason whjatsoever, the same with the kid. Very cruel if you ask me. Confine it to trumpty.

Sorry por typos. cut ma finger.
Yeah. Focusing on crap does nothing good for the high road and can only really serve to rally anyone that equates the press with left aggression and Trump (by way of ridiculed family) as a victimized underdog.

Yeah. Focusing on crap does nothing good for the high road and can only really serve to rally anyone that equates the press with left aggression and Trump (by way of ridiculed family) as a victimized underdog.
Even woirse is the women on social media who run with it. I will never understand this.

Welcome to the human race...
Of course being a surgeon means that you are automatically smart enough to have an unquestionably good grasp of politics, that's why Ben Carson is president now.

Trump's new Terminator!

Please just don't even post his pics, Camo. He's an animal. Regardless of his political views.

He's cracked down on illegal immigration, terrorism and various other things that SJWs love. Also, he has created over 2 million new jobs for Americans. Plus his foreign policy is WORKING. Syria and North Korea are done messing with you guys now.
He has publicly attacked Pakistan and praised India

https://www.google.co.in/amp/amp.sla...loving_it.html
I'm not following the news, so I don't know much about all this. But I always thought US president, just like any other, is a 100% puppet hanging on strings by the real fat bastards who rule the world. I believe in conspiracy theories because they make sense. Why would they even get out of some sort of bunker,let alone be as publical as Trump? They might get shot.

Media is controlled by the left liberals. You are right.
I also heard this from my dad who is COMPLETELY OBSESSED with all this.

I'm really just wondering here. Who's a rightie or a leftie?

http://m.timesofindia.com/world/sout...w/60301672.cms

Trump will increase troops levels from 11000 to 15000 in Afghanistan. 7000 US troops are there in Iraq. 1500 in Syria.

Please just don't even post his pics, Camo. He's an animal. Regardless of his political views.

I'm not following the news, so I don't know much about all this. But I always thought US president, just like any other, is a 100% puppet hanging on strings by the real fat bastards who rule the world. I believe in conspiracy theories because they make sense. Why would they even get out of some sort of bunker,let alone be as publical as Trump? They might get shot.

Right wing person stands for preserving old cultural values , while left wing wants to change society. Multiculturalism , which is bringing immigrants into the west , is a left wing concept .

Right wing person stands for preserving old cultural values , while left wing wants to change society. Multiculturalism , which is bringing immigrants into the west , is a left wing concept .
Thanks, but I was wondering who here personally on Mofo is right or left. May I ask if you're either?

Thanks, but I was wondering who here personally on Mofo is right or left. May I ask if you're either?
Most MOFOs are left-wing. I have realised painfully in the past few weeks that I have stumbled on to a left-wing forum in my quest for posting reviews of movies.

I am right wing.

There is a shadow government that runs everything - it's mostly a corporatocracy.
Trump is just the current puppet - and I think the illuminati like him because he's taking a lot of attention off of the underground military industrial complex.

And me? I'm staunchly independent!

There is a shadow government that runs everything - it's mostly a corporatocracy.
Trump is just the current puppet - and I think the illuminati like him because he's taking a lot of attention off of the underground military industrial complex.
Thanks, Steel. I'm increadibly relieved that we finally got this out. And that we agree 100%. As does my dad.

Huh, and here I was thinking this place was more right-wing.

You say that as if it's supposed to prove me wrong.
Not at all. It was just a commonality - you mentioned Ben Carson and I had mentioned him in my list of "things".

Thanks, Steel. I'm increadibly relieved that we finally got this out. And that we agree 100%. As does my dad.
People have no idea what's really going on. And where do they turn to try to find out? The media? The Internet??? That's a laugh. Right, left, doesn't matter - it's ALL fake news.