What is your favourite Rambo movie?

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
bruh how are you going to start a thread asking people to pick one favourite and then you go and pick two

Mine is Part 4 and then the original one from 1982
Same here – I loved Rambo (2008) when it came out (how satisfying was the arrow scene ?) and it's my favourite but the original is the better film.

Make a better place
Two is my favorite, but honestly all of them are great

First blood part 2

I'd say Rambo III and then "First Blood" for me. I liked how Col. Trautman (Richard Crenna character) actually got his hands dirty in R 3.
This.

Looks like I'm not the sole weirdo who digs that third movie. Granted, I've only seen the third film once back when I went through the series, but that's the one I enjoyed most. The Rambo movies were always too serious for their own good, so I loved how the third finally just embraced itself as an over the top action blaster.

I have only ever seen the first one, believe it or not. I really need to watch the rest.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
The first is best and the 4th is the worst, and the other two are kind of good, kind of not for me.

This.

Looks like I'm not the sole weirdo who digs that third movie. Granted, I've only seen the third film once back when I went through the series, but that's the one I enjoyed most. The Rambo movies were always too serious for their own good, so I loved how the third finally just embraced itself as an over the top action blaster.
I thought the 3rd one was more serious than the second, cause their are shots of innocent people being mowed down by gunfire, like the woman covering her child as they are blown away. No that this is bad to have it more serious, but because of those images I would still say it's more serious than the second.

Some people say they don't like this one cause Rambo is too much of a superhero, but he actually gets shot twice, where as in the second one, a dozen of motar rounds land right by him as he runs, and no shrapnel hits him whatsoever.

Plus in the third one, the Soviets have a reason to be the villains compared to it being forced in the second.

I guess the main detractor of the third one is the preachy dialogue uttered by Trautman and the Afgan contact character, which comes off as cheesy, so maybe that is the problem with the third?