President Trump

Tools    

I totally didn't believe you at first, but then I saw that you put ASSURE in caps. Pretty sure the Internet wouldn't let you do that if you weren't telling the truth.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I am a fantastic surgeon, that's true and ya know what...I am a brilliant mind so yes indeed I am a fantastic lawyer too, but my colleagues aren't so bad so me having a day off won't end the world lol.
So when you **** up an op and get sued, you just defend yourself? Good eh

Anyway, this thread is ostensibly about Trump, so I'm afraid you're going to have to have fun with this character you've created in another thread.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I do believe he is having a go with *you all

*us
Dont spoil it, ynwtf. You cant just make this sht up.

Anyway, back to Melania, why is the press giving her such a hard time? I dont like him which is obvious but she has conducted herself with grace eversince her speech writer plagiarised Michelle's speech. I dont mind her at all now.

Anyway, this thread is ostensibly about Trump, so I'm afraid you're going to have to have fun with this character you've created in another thread.
As I said, I am not playing a character. I only brought up my career to explain why my predictions about Trump are valid. My excellent intellect helps me understand politics better than anyone so I am fairly certain you can trust me on my predictions.
If you think that there is a democrat that can beat Trump, who would you suggest? I can't think of anyone that would have a chance.

Why do you think that?

Well, admitting this is definitely a start.

A "bit"? No. But then, the arguments never work if you only assume it's a little bit off, or a little skewed. They only work if you think ALL the polls are WAY off, and have been for a very long time. That's not really plausible.

Huh? We were talking about his approval rating being historically low, and you implied it wasn't as bad because it was early in his term. I explained that that was backwards: that Presidents tend to enjoy higher ratings early on. I don't know how "events can change things" is a response to that.
Can't wait until my boy Trump bags that second term and you have to eat **** in this thread for 4 more years

I think Trump will find a way to secure a 3rd term but that's something for me to talk about once 2020 is out of the way.

I think Trump will find a way to secure a 3rd term but that's something for me to talk about once 2020 is out of the way.
Hopefully by the end he will simply be declared Emperor, or King. Something like that.

My excellent intellect helps me understand politics better than anyone . . .
Too bad you're not here in America. You could have a third career on the telly as a policy wonk.

Too bad you're not here in America. You could have a third career on the telly as a policy wonk.
I am considering moving to the USA in the next couple of years.

As I said, I am not playing a character. I only brought up my career to explain why my predictions about Trump are valid. My excellent intellect helps me understand politics better than anyone so I am fairly certain you can trust me on my predictions.
Yeah yeah, real cute. Getting a little boring, though. Too repetitive.

I don't really care if you wanna drive this joke into the ground, but nothing I said was a suggestion, just FYI.

Can't wait until my boy Trump bags that second term and you have to eat **** in this thread for 4 more years
Unfortunately for you, that means four more years of getting called out for nonsensical arguments and having to keep finding new ways to change the subject. Ooo, ooo, I know: you can blame the media! I don't think anyone's tried that yet.

But seriously, stop throwing this stuff out if you're just gonna run off when someone points out it doesn't add up. It's pretty lame. Waste of my time, and yours.