Actors that instantly turn you off a film

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
This guy has some talent, but if he wants to stay viable onscreen, he needs to distance himself from the Seth Rogen rep company.
My thoughts as well.

I liked him in Milk too, though 127 Hours was definitely his strongest work. This guy has some talent, but if he wants to stay viable onscreen, he needs to distance himself from the Seth Rogen rep company.
James was terrific in this movie. I like him. Handsome too.

seeing an aged steven seagal new movies is turning me off, he was very good during the 90s but now he s aged doesn t fit the action hero star

Definitely.

Someone else I thought of - Sandra Bullock. Ugh.
for me she's on the fence, dont like her but dont care if she's in a movie, dont really hate her too.

Charlie day... He's just so annoying. Although I quite liked horrible bosses... Everything else is a big turn off... Particularly Pacific rim

Emma Watson. I can't sit through any film with her.

Tom Hanks post-Catch Me If You Can. His head seemed to begin to swell by then.

Oh yes, definitely Anne Hathaway.

Will Smith , Mark Wahlberg, Kevin Hart , Jennifer Lopez , Sandra Bullock , Margot Robbie, Michael Cera ...

For me, it's role dependent. I'm not recognizing any actors that I dislike "in general" in re. their talents, but there are many that I dislike in a particular role.This, as well as what director influence there is on a given performance, as opposed to actual acting talent. No one seems to come to mind, but that could be because I might pre-screen pictures with bad actors and never watch them in the first place.

OK, here's an example. David Keith. Great in "Lords of Discipline..." Average in "Officer & a Gentleman..." Lousy in "The Great Santini." Again, I'm not sure how much "director influence" there is on the performances but, if it's all a talent issue, then those would be my votes.

Additionally, I liked Emma Watson's performance in "Prisoner of Azkaban," but not so much in "Goblet of Fire." The remaining films were OK, but I still saw a little bit of "over drama" in her performance. I wonder if it's actually her, or the director. I honestly think it was the director for GOF.