I Will Never Go Back To The Cinema

Tools    

Hi, newbie here. I wanted to start off by sharing a story of what happened to me today and why I will not be using the cinema to view movies ever again.
I have just returned home from the cinema and I have to say I am furious at the way so many people acted. We have all experienced ignorant people talking loudly in the cinema, but what I went through today went way beyond the usual annoyances. I had just finished a long day at work and me and a couple of colleagues decided to chill and go see a movie. Big mistake.

We took our seats and everyone was chatting. This was fine as the movie had not yet started. However, when the movie did start there was this guy sat a few rows in front that continued talking very loudly. I ignored him for a few minutes but he just kept on and on until I had enough. I walked up to him and screamed at the top of my lungs 'This is a cinema you stupid prick, now shut your ******* mouth before I put my boot up your ass'. He told me to F off so I grabbed him and threw him off the balcony. He fell about 20 feet and had to be taken to hospital.

So we started watching the movie again and about 10 minutes later this teenage girl behind me starts eating popcorn really loudly. I turned around and shouted as loud as I could that she should shut her mouth. Then her CELL PHONE WENT OFF. This was the last straw. I grabbed the phone and threw it against the wall with all my might. It smashed into tiny pieces. As the audience applauded me I screamed in her face 'get out of the cinema you ugly whore'.

Another 10 minutes passed and this ignorant old man a few rows down started having a coughing fit. I had run out of patience by this point. I walked up to him, put my hand menacingly on his shoulder and gently said 'either stop coughing or I will kick the crap out of you old man'. He immediately left the cinema.

At this point a member of staff approached me and said that there had been complaints made about me. ME! I grabbed her by the throat and screamed in her face 'I am defending the people who are trying to watch this movie in peace you stupid bitch'. I then violently threw her down the stairs and she struggled to her feet and she faced a lot of jeers and popcorn throwing from the audience.

Then as I went to sit down, these two idiot kids at the very front started talking and laughing. My colleagues wouldn't let me do anything so I had to just put up with it for the rest of the movie. When the movie was over, I confronted the dad and told him to never bring his kids to the movies again. He told me to mind my own business so I lost my temper. I whooped his ass in front of his kids and then I stormed out of the cinema in a fit of fury. I was so mad about the experience that when I got home I trashed my house and killed my dog.
Very angry.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Lol. I enjoyed that story. Did you dream this?

Nope, it's what really happened to me today. Although some of it may be slightly exaggerated for dramatic purposes.

Should be a script. I would watch that movie.

Well it may have been a negative experience but I'm glad we can laugh about it now, although I must confess I am still angry.

Yeah I don't blame you. What country? Can't say I've ever experienced rudeness that bad but I must say that a university aged guy sitting behind me clearing his freaking sinuses during gravity drove me, my husband, and an elder couple next to him into a homicidal rage.

Hi, newbie here. I wanted to start off by sharing a story of what happened to me today and why I will not be using the cinema to view movies ever again.
I have just returned home from the cinema and I have to say I am furious at the way so many people acted. We have all experienced ignorant people talking loudly in the cinema, but what I went through today went way beyond the usual annoyances. I had just finished a long day at work and me and a couple of colleagues decided to chill and go see a movie. Big mistake.

We took our seats and everyone was chatting. This was fine as the movie had not yet started. However, when the movie did start there was this guy sat a few rows in front that continued talking very loudly. I ignored him for a few minutes but he just kept on and on until I had enough. I walked up to him and screamed at the top of my lungs 'This is a cinema you stupid prick, now shut your ******* mouth before I put my boot up your ass'. He told me to F off so I grabbed him and threw him off the balcony. He fell about 20 feet and had to be taken to hospital.

So we started watching the movie again and about 10 minutes later this teenage girl behind me starts eating popcorn really loudly. I turned around and shouted as loud as I could that she should shut her mouth. Then her CELL PHONE WENT OFF. This was the last straw. I grabbed the phone and threw it against the wall with all my might. It smashed into tiny pieces. As the audience applauded me I screamed in her face 'get out of the cinema you ugly whore'.

Another 10 minutes passed and this ignorant old man a few rows down started having a coughing fit. I had run out of patience by this point. I walked up to him, put my hand menacingly on his shoulder and gently said 'either stop coughing or I will kick the crap out of you old man'. He immediately left the cinema.

At this point a member of staff approached me and said that there had been complaints made about me. ME! I grabbed her by the throat and screamed in her face 'I am defending the people who are trying to watch this movie in peace you stupid bitch'. I then violently threw her down the stairs and she struggled to her feet and she faced a lot of jeers and popcorn throwing from the audience.

Then as I went to sit down, these two idiot kids at the very front started talking and laughing. My colleagues wouldn't let me do anything so I had to just put up with it for the rest of the movie. When the movie was over, I confronted the dad and told him to never bring his kids to the movies again. He told me to mind my own business so I lost my temper. I whooped his ass in front of his kids and then I stormed out of the cinema in a fit of fury. I was so mad about the experience that when I got home I trashed my house and killed my dog.
Very angry.
Hey, It's Donald Trump incognito, welcome to MoFo Mr. President

Yeah I don't blame you. What country? Can't say I've ever experienced rudeness that bad but I must say that a university aged guy sitting behind me clearing his freaking sinuses during gravity drove me, my husband, and an elder couple next to him into a homicidal rage.
I'm in the UK. I haven't experienced rudeness on this level before so it was certainly very annoying. I'm proud of how I responded though although I must confess I didn't really kill my dog lol. That was just added in to convey my blind rage.

It's tremendous to be here. Believe me.

I responded in self-defense. I was having my movie experience ruined so I stood up for myself and everyone else who was there just to watch the movie.

I'm in the UK. I haven't experienced rudeness on this level before so it was certainly very annoying. I'm proud of how I responded though although I must confess I didn't really kill my dog lol. That was just added in to convey my blind rage.
LMAO. I thought the murder of your dog was a nice touch. You should have finished with THE END.

Lots of other UK posters here. I think you'll fit right in.

LMAO. I thought the murder of your dog was a nice touch. You should have finished with THE END.

Thank you . I'm still mainly exploring the place and getting used to it but I'm sure I'll be engaging in plenty of movie topics before long.

Very angry.
I actually support what you did, since you didn't really kill your dog. Murder I don't justify. Someone (if it's really that bad, and I believe it is, I don't go to cinema often, and when I do, it's usually completely empty, I'm the only one there (!?) because it's way passed premiere) has to put an end to it. I'm talking wider than just cinema. The entire world. People just can't go walking around doing what they please as if no one else exists. There are rules.

Normally, it's always best to endure, be an introvert, a stoic, put up with it, because if you act, you'll suffer consequences. But this is a special time. It's time to ACT. And fight evil. A time of great upheaval, the entire world has truly gone insane. Just look at the news.

I actually support what you did, since you didn't really kill your dog. Murder I don't justify. Someone (if it's really that bad, and I believe it is, I don't go to cinema often, and when I do, it's usually completely empty, I'm the only one there (!?) because it's way passed premiere) has to put an end to it. I'm talking wider than just cinema. The entire world. People just can't go walking around doing what they please as if no one else exists. There are rules.

Normally, it's always best to endure, be an introvert, a stoic, put up with it, because if you act, you'll suffer consequences. But this is a special time. It's time to ACT. And fight evil. A time of great upheaval, the entire world has truly gone insane. Just look at the news.

You are a warrior Sir. Men like us will free the world from ignorant people who disrupt movies.

Thank you . I'm still mainly exploring the place and getting used to it but I'm sure I'll be engaging in plenty of movie topics before long.
Considering your second thread there's probably a forum on the dark web calling your name 😃

Considering your second thread there's probably a forum on the dark web calling your name 😃
lol the dark web consists mostly of unavailable pages and people offering hacking services and drugs.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
I responded in self-defense. I was having my movie experience ruined so I stood up for myself and everyone else who was there just to watch the movie.
If people are causing problems about your movie experience you need to take a deep breath, take a step back and ask yourself if if it's worth getting angry about. Control your impulses.