Game of Thrones Season 7

Tools    

Yeah, sorry, misspoke. Very short on sleep. I just meant it's not Viserys. An understandable and common mistake, though.
Did they use Harry Lloyd for both roles? If not, dead ringer!

Wow, those dudes look pretty similar. I guess I see why they did that.

I thought it was the same actor, being 5 years older now he'd be a good choice to play Reaghar

So the big reveal became even more confusing to me after the BIG REVEAL. That's solid work fellas, not to mention you either have to use alternate internet sources to find this stuff out or try to re-watch the show again to piece this all together.

Yeah, they've been having trouble balancing most of the people watching against the super fans and the book readers, since it's pretty hard to show us things that are clear and exciting to both. Should've done a bit more there to differentiate the two.

Hell, I've read most of the books and thought/talked about the theories and stuff a lot, and I still occasionally need to remind myself of who double-crossed who five seasons ago.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
It's been a goofy season but I'll take it.

Seriously, what the f**k were they going for here?

Yeah. I thought that was awkward. What I was sort of hoping for in that scene was...

WARNING: "Spoilers for Mrs. Danipookums." spoilers below
Maybe during the fight, his shirt might have ripped for all the iron born to see the scars and finally realize the torture he has endured and still survived. Like some type of honor once they realize. Or something more transitional than 3 knees to the groin. One was acceptable. Three was silly. I'm really not sure how that could have played either way though. I guess they're iron born simple folk with a black or white world view, so maybe a few knees to the gnads was the only way to get through their thick skulls. Still felt goofy.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
*sniffles* The captioning is as hilarious as ever. And wow, Theon sure found his balls.
Nice twist with the sisters.

And they sure ramped up the lingo from the get go. I was expecting to see this

The Adventure Starts Here!
So the big reveal became even more confusing to me after the BIG REVEAL. That's solid work fellas, not to mention you either have to use alternate internet sources to find this stuff out or try to re-watch the show again to piece this all together.
I agree that the two actors/characters looked too similar. I followed along just fine but still found it a bit jarring to see what looked like Viserys in that scene.

Having said that, the producers said they purposely overlaid Bran's explanations of the situation over the scene so they could both cut the time needed to get the information out there in half and also explain exactly what/who we were seeing. I think, upon a rewatch (and a re-listen), you'll find it fairly clear. If you try not to focus on the actor, it's clear enough.

I just thought they looked like brothers.

So what was the dragon breathing? How does ice destroy ice and stone? Dayum that was an epic scene.

The Adventure Starts Here!
I just thought they looked like brothers.

So what was the dragon breathing? How does ice destroy ice and stone? Dayum that was an epic scene.
I thought it was a sort of blue flame. Kinda like on the gas burner of your stove.

GREAT way to end the series!

SPOILERS!

Plenty of cliffhangers, lots of parts set up for the next season, the Wall got breached by the undead dragon (EPIC!), next season will include The Golden Company (which should be awesome), AND THAT C**T LITTLEFINGER IS FINALLY DEAD!

Also it seems they have combined Jon Snow (who I still think will be a Targaryen in the books) with Aegon Targaryen.

WARNING: "BOOKS SPOILERS" spoilers below
In the books Rhaegar's son by Elia Martell named Aegon, was supposedly murdered by The Mountain during the Sack of King's Landing at the end of Robert's Rebellion. In the books Aegon was smuggled out and replaced with another child who was murdered by The Mountain.

Aegon was raised by Jon Connington a banner man to the Baratheons but also best friend (and gay admirer) of Rhaegar. He was raised in secret in Essos and Jon Connington went into exile with the Golden Company and faked his death. In books Aegon is a teenager and attempts to gain the support / marriage of Dany so he can gain the Iron Throne. But due to character issues and time constraints certain characters are merged in the show. It was Jon Connington who got Tyrion through Essos and got the Grey Scale, not Jorah. Though Jorah and Tyrion are traveling together to get to Dany and they are going through the Second Sons and The Golden Company. DAMMIT GEORGE GET THE NEXT BOOK OUT BEFORE I GET GOT DT'S!

This might just do nobody any good.
Good call on the Young Griff connection. I'd totally forgotten about that (I haven't read the books, despite owning the first.)

GREAT way to end the series!

SPOILERS!

Plenty of cliffhangers, lots of parts set up for the next season, the Wall got breached by the undead dragon (EPIC!), next season will include The Golden Company (which should be awesome), AND THAT C**T LITTLEFINGER IS FINALLY DEAD!
LOL. I was just having a laugh with someone else about that. And what was his last word? Egomniac!

I thought it was a sort of blue flame. Kinda like on the gas burner of your stove.
Oh nice one. Dayum that looked superb, and the sound was utterly brilliant. His screeching put hair on my chest.

I loved the shot of The Night King riding his ice dragon.

It's so so so silly and the NK's expression is priceless. As if commandeering an ICE DRAGON was the biggest chore in the world.

I loved the shot of The Night King riding his ice dragon.

It's so so so silly and the NK's expression is priceless. As if commandeering an ICE DRAGON was the biggest chore in the world.
I might have let out a yelp when redbeard ws up in the crow's nest and asked what the rumbling was then camera PoV picks up the army.
And did anyone else think those crow's nests looked like ships on a wave? Nice touch.

And did anyone else think those crow's nests looked like ships on a wave? Nice touch.
omg

water dragons??????