Game of Thrones Season 7

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Eh, he;s in Hot Fuzz. I need a rewatch.

6'6" *faints!!!* I think I have a new crush.

OMG! YARP!?

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Interesting fact though, he was once tallest man in Scotland and I actually have a Scottish cousin who is taller. 6'7 or 6'8.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Interesting fact though, he was once tallest man in Scotland and I actually have a Scottish cousin who is taller. 6'7 or 6'8.
My god, I would feel like a hobbit.

For anyone, like me, who hadnt seen the promo for the finale, here 'tis. Gotta love those captions! Caw caw, stomp stomp. LMAO. Nice music.

because I mostly watch shows as they air the only thing that gets me through to the next episode is sharing lil promos and articles. Keeps me ramped up.

Can't do it. Sorry.
Unrelated to your video, but I want Little Finger to reveal himself to Arya as Jaquen H'ghar. Then promptly remove her face, for a man must serve.

>=P~

Hugs. No need to apologise, my friend. Not really spoilery if that's your concern. Just gives a drone/crane shot of the armies getting ready.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Can't do it. Sorry.
Unrelated to your video, but I want Little Finger to reveal himself to Arya as Jaquen H'ghar. Then promptly remove her face, for a man must serve.

>=P~

Hugs. No need to apologise, my friend. Not really spoilery if that's your concern. Just gives a drone/crane shot of the armies getting ready.

ha yeah, that's what I was worried about I saw a post a page or two earlier and introduced itself as having spoilers. In a panic, I quickly scrolled past trying so hard not to look for keywords!!! I didn't know if it was a spoiler for the latest EP that aired on Sunday, or for future EPs. I was too scared to read just for clarification!

ha yeah, that's what I was worried about I saw a post a page or two earlier and introduced itself as having spoilers. In a panic, I quickly scrolled past trying so hard not to look for keywords!!! I didn't know if it was a spoiler for the latest EP that aired on Sunday, or for future EPs. I was too scared to read just for clarification!
LOL I totally empathise. I do that as well. Waaaah scroll scroll scroll

Not spoilery, ynwtf. Some costumes and props. Phwoar I covet her coat and the dragon jewellery

https://www.makinggameofthrones.com/...eyond-the-wall

Not spoilery, ynwtf. Some costumes and props. Phwoar I covet her coat and the dragon jewellery

https://www.makinggameofthrones.com/...eyond-the-wall

YES!
I thought her getup was very stylish, indeed

I wonder how many weeks it took for Tyrion to fashion such a form-fitted winter riding suit for Dany's beyond-the-wall excursion?
;P

The wardrobes and weapons in this are candy for my soul.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
YES!
I thought her getup was very stylish, indeed

I wonder how many weeks it took for Tyrion to fashion such a form-fitted winter riding suit for Dany's beyond-the-wall excursion?
;P
Emilia has looked like a legit goddess at times this season.

ha. For a moment there I had to ask, "Wait. Which character is Emilia?? That sounds awfully contemporary for a GoT character name!?"
ugh.

Yeah, I was mostly ribbing with the time scale comments of the season. Seriously though, I did have to google GoT Emilia. sigh.

I know. I was chatting to my chiro yesterday and she's also a GoT nerd. We were both nerdgasming over how utterly gorgeous she is, lthough I found her beautiful from the get go. She has a rocking body. Tiny waist and deliciously round bottom.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
What is the deal with Arya and Sansa?

That whole scenario just seems obtuse. Despite all of here issues, I don't see Arya doing all this because of issues with Sansa.

I smell a Faceless Man thing going on.

What is the deal with Arya and Sansa?

That whole scenario just seems obtuse. Despite all of here issues, I don't see Arya doing all this because of issues with Sansa.

I smell a Faceless Man thing going on.
I really didnt get it either. Just looked like sibling rivalry to me. Can anyone clarify?

The Adventure Starts Here!
Ha, I'm doing a rewatch of the whole series in the background while I work. I'm up to episode 5 of the first season... and I see Arya getting stopped by two guards as she tries to enter King's Landing. She looks pretty grubby, and they think she's a beggar. Some of the dialogue is hilariously similar to when she was stopped from entering Winterfell in season 7.

I'm immediately noticing how well-tied the entire story is, even in the first episodes. The importance of Jon and Dany is evident right in the beginning, and I can see story arcs now that I hadn't seen before. (And I've read the books.)

Anyway, if you have a way to rewatch the series in the time until the eighth season, I highly recommend it. Feels satisfying.